Become a Patron!

Any decent 300 watt boxes in the 30 to 40 dollar range?

SLM

Member For 3 Years
Reddit Exile
I'm looking for a 300 watt box, triple or quad 18560 / 20 or 21700's... so far i'm looking at the

Wismec Reuleaux RX Gen3
Wismec Reuleaux RX300 (quad batts)
Eleaf iStick Tria 300W

I'm open to suggestions. I'm not looking for anything crazy fancy or expensive. I have plenty of DNA and FSK mods.

I just want a decent box capable of 300 watts.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm looking for a 300 watt box, triple or quad 18560 / 20 or 21700's... so far i'm looking at the

Wismec Reuleaux RX Gen3
Wismec Reuleaux RX300 (quad batts)
Eleaf iStick Tria 300W

I'm open to suggestions. I'm not looking for anything crazy fancy or expensive. I have plenty of DNA and FSK mods.

I just want a decent box capable of 300 watts.
I think your only other option is the the smok 3 battery mod. Can’t remember the name. Probably has “priv” in it.

Reactions: SLM

SLM

Member For 3 Years
Reddit Exile
I think your only other option is the the smok 3 battery mod. Can’t remember the name. Probably has “priv” in it.
There is the Smok GX 350. I just saw that one and it's a four batt mod that doesn't look too huge.

It's a bit more than I was looking to spend unless it's worth it.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Gotta have that 300w bruh!!
maxresdefault.jpg

RobN1

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
There is the Smok GX 350. I just saw that one and it's a four batt mod that doesn't look too huge.

It's a bit more than I was looking to spend unless it's worth it.

I would say go by price...The rest of those would be as good as GX350. The only advantage it has is compact size for a quad batt device.

IMG_20180217_141819.jpg

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
RX300 because with a 3-battery mod it doesn't take very long until the wattage is automatically throttled down and also because none of the other 4-battery mods out there can support ArcticFox firmware. Vaping at high wattage often implies the use of big coils that have lots of metal in them so that's why the custom power curves feature of ArcticFox/NToolbox makes a night and day difference when compared to those other 4-battery mods, but hardly anyone wants to try this power curves feature because most people who comment are not high wattage vapers, but instead they typically love to think that they are, which, also typically, makes me choke on my cloud with laughter multiple times.

SLM

Member For 3 Years
Reddit Exile
I never thought of Arctic Fox. I just put that on a Cuboid and haven't really had time to play with it too much yet.

Looking around some more I found the Smok GX 2/4 and was thinking about that one. The ability to use the 2 battery configuration for a smaller mod or the four when battery life or more watts is needed looked interesting. I'm guessing it won't run Arctic Fox though.

vapor1984

Member For 4 Years
If you can swing a bit more, the laisimo f4 is the best that's out there and still in production right now.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That's the whole problem... without the custom power curves feature it is useless to me if it's a regulated mod. For me, standard preheat is a waste and totally not worth spending any money on.

VU Sponsors