VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Im looking for a discount on NicoRiver. It's my first time making my own e-juice. LOL Hope somone can help.
Get 25% Off All Flavors In Deals & Sales
More
Details:Enjoy huge price discounts at nicotineriver.com! Add them to your cart now.

Code copied! Click "Shop Now" and paste at checkout.
FLAVORS

MagicJosh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Get 25% Off All Flavors In Deals & Sales
More
Details:Enjoy huge price discounts at nicotineriver.com! Add them to your cart now.

Code copied! Click "Shop Now" and paste at checkout.
FLAVORS
It told me I didn't qualify But I just went ahead and bought it. Thanks though This is my first DIY ever! Finally!
uudlx1S.png

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Sorry that was the only one I could find, and good luck on making your new flavors. Let us know how they came out when done.

Amour juice

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Is the code shop now for discount at nic-rivers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I bought the VG that has the nicotine already mixed so all I will need is to mix the flavors. I have a good scale. Thanks for the links.

Keep in mind that the flavors will cut that nic level down. It's why buying 100mg is the best way to go as it give you more control with adding flavors and more vg/pg

MagicJosh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Keep in mind that the flavors will cut that nic level down. It's why buying 100mg is the best way to go as it give you more control with adding flavors and more vg/pg
I bought 12 mg's nic so I can make 6-8 mg nic juice. I wanted to start simple before I go more in depth with this hobby. I want to first weigh the flavors in and then just add the rest VG w/nic included and I will hopefully have a 6-9 mg e-juice. It says on the site that 12 nic VG is like a light cigarette.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm just gonna add this....

100 MG nic is ok to work with. Not really all that terribly dangerous, IF you wear nitrile gloves, and use common sense handling/storing it. If you get it on your skin, wash it off NOW.

Working with lower nic levels is VERY expensive and actually more challenging to mix. You still will need PG/VG to add to mixes anyway. Get your 100 MG nic based in PG, and you can work with it straight from the freezer. Based in VG, and you have to thaw it out.

VU Sponsors