“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It’s tax return season! Who is getting some fun, new vaping stuff with theirs? I’m living vicariously on this one.....no return for me.:( Ah, well.....still wanna see what y’all are gonna get!

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
It’s tax return season! Who is getting some fun, new vaping stuff with theirs? I’m living vicariously on this one.....no return for me.:( Ah, well.....still wanna see what y’all are gonna get!
835235.jpg

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No refund for me, I own a business. If I can break even at tax time, that's a present in and of itself!

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Shit I worked my ass off and owe money :headbang:
While my wife’s lazy ass cousin only worked 6 months and is getting back 10 G’s :facepalm:
Ah they better enjoy it this year because this will be the last stop for the gravy train.
Still picked up another Invader III, a couple more OG goons and a back up pico squeeze for the wife. Also restocked some flavors.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I guess it depends on your definition of fun. We used our state refund to pay our escrow shortfall on our mortgage, so that our monthly payments go back to a sensible lower level, and that's a great deal of fun for me. :D We helped our son buy a PS4, which wasn't too costly with the trade-in of his Xbox 360 and numerous Xbox-360 games, and I'm sure that's a lot of fun for him; he's been bellyaching about getting one of those things for MONTHS, so it will be pleasant to hear a lot less whining. :D

The fed refund will be used, first, to service our AC/HVAC, and clean the ductwork, and the fun there is that our heating/cooling costs should drop a little, I won't need to worry about the AC going out in July, and both the furnace and AC will probably last longer. After that, we'll be paying down both our credit cards quite a bit, also fun, since our monthly payments will drop.

And after all that is done... I might be able to finally get an Aegis in the Halloween colors. :)

Andria

jojosvapes

Drippopotamus
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
DNA 75C and Goon 1.5, cause well I need one more RDA to clutter up my desk :bunny:

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I went a tad nuts. Druga RDA, Hadaly clone, Hugo Squeezer, another wasp nano, another pico squeeze, Druga squonk box kit, a crap ton of juice, and a bunch of coil wire from AVS. I think there's more but it's all that's coming to mind.

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got an order coming in from Nic River..... takes 3 dam days to start shipping if I'm lucky:(

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Well got everything sorted out. So after bills, I'll grab some stuff for my computer, got my eyes on a new SSD and some more RAM, but if there's anything left over, I imagine bull city will be seeing me at some point.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I haven't prepared my taxes yet but when I do the money will go toward my medical deductible this year.

VU Sponsors