Any gamers?

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
any of you vaper folk enjoy some videogame time?
My self im playing dayz standalone and gta5 on ps4

defvayne

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I game. Have a ps3 ps4 and custom pc. Right now I'm on Insurgency on Steam.

Tansi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Working on this seasons paragon points on diablo3, seven days to die, (who doesn't love zombies) a multitude of others dependent on my mood of the moment. We have consoles but I'm a PC gamer only.

Sent from my crappy
iPhone using Tapatalk ^.~

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm still foolishly waiting for Half Life 3...
GTA V is great. You got me wanting to go back and play it again, @martinelias!
Hell yeah they have heist mode now online, its bad ass. Lately i dont play as much as id like since i got a baby but i still squeeze a few rounds in here n there.

Heldar

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yea... im a WoT addict... and of course a multitude of other games, mostly steam, like 7 days to die, civ 5 and a few others that i play regularly.

I have ps3 and i get on everyday for my ps3 i have Advance Warfare, GTA 5, MW2, BO1, Minecraft, Terraria. Might be more at school. My PSN is Sllim_Shady313

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cthulhufan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Heck yes, PC gamer for a long time now. Always have time for Minecraft with my daughter, currently trying to finish Skyrim and Alien: Isolation before The Witcher 3 releases.

Brian L

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Man, I started playing Minecraft. My boys are obsessed with it. I initially thought it was really stupid, but I've always been into building things so I eventually picked it up. We've had it for XBox for a while, and just got it for PC this past weekend. Terraria is another story... I just can't get into that one, and I tried for my kid's sake.

I could play any of the Bioshock games over and over again and not get sick of them. Same with most of the GTA's, though San Andreas has always been my favorite of that series. Assassins Creed is another one I will buy whenever a new one comes out.

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If we can find a common game and port we should link up maybe start a clan. Vaping clan. My pc is currently down due to busted fan so im rockin ps4 until i get it fixed.

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Man, I started playing Minecraft. My boys are obsessed with it. I initially thought it was really stupid, but I've always been into building things so I eventually picked it up. We've had it for XBox for a while, and just got it for PC this past weekend. Terraria is another story... I just can't get into that one, and I tried for my kid's sake.

I could play any of the Bioshock games over and over again and not get sick of them. Same with most of the GTA's, though San Andreas has always been my favorite of that series. Assassins Creed is another one I will buy whenever a new one comes out.
Bioshock is my fave series. Wish it had a good multiplayer though.

Firestorm

Member For 4 Years
The only game that I play these days is Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare on XBOX One. I just put down $5 for the Black Ops 3 pre-order with access to the beta at my local GameStop.

defvayne

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The only game that I play these days is Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare on XBOX One. I just put down $5 for the Black Ops 3 pre-order with access to the beta at my local GameStop.
I gave up on the COD franchise. COD:MW series was great. COD:AW ruined it for me. Not a fan of physics defying movement.

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I gave up on the COD franchise. COD:MW series was great. COD:AW ruined it for me. Not a fan of physics defying movement.

Mw2 was the last good COD, all the other ones make me angry as they brought in lag comp, WAW is hacked to the teeth and MW is hacked also, I do pop in MW2 from time to time and good thing is it isn't hacked yet:)

All the new COD's are catered to the younger players that just want to spin 360 quickscope jetpack smash teabag blah blah blah...

These days the games just don't keep my attention, I would rather build a coil.

defvayne

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Mw2 was the last good COD, all the other ones make me angry as they brought in lag comp, WAW is hacked to the teeth and MW is hacked also, I do pop in MW2 from time to time and good thing is it isn't hacked yet:)

All the new COD's are catered to the younger players that just want to spin 360 quickscope jetpack smash teabag blah blah blah...
Yeah mw2 was the best. Miss the dedicated servers and the competition it had. Miss my old =USA= and =TOS= clan.

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I miss WAW too it was pretty kick ass, I think gaming is done for me, none of my friends play anymore and I can't stomach to be in a lobby with a bunch of screaming 12 year olds calling my mom a hooker.

defvayne

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I miss WAW too it was pretty kick ass, I think gaming is done for me, none of my friends play anymore and I can't stomach to be in a lobby with a bunch of screaming 12 year olds calling my mom a hooker.
I hear ya. That's why I play Insurgency on Steam. More tactical and takes strategy to win. Should check it out if you have a PC.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Anything final fantasy....I love classic RPG games. Haven't really gotten into FPS kind of games

Firestorm

Member For 4 Years

The first thing that I do when I'm in a lobby is mute all the players with mics.

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh I do but it just takes away the fun of what it used to be, when I first got xbox live active in 2002 man what a great time more adults than anything due to the internet wasn't as wireless and most kids/ tweens/ teens didn't have access yet. Met some really cool people and had lots of fun but then it just was downhill from there.....

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've been playing Diablo III and man is it BORING.

twisted

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I play games got pretty much every system from nes to xbox one. As of right now noy playing anything but when black ops 3 comes out I will be on that. There's a few other good titles coming out this year, can't really think of them right now.

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If anyone is on XBOX ONE and wants to add me, feel free...
My gamertag is: nabibrian

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm still on Xbox 360 rarely, if anyone feels like adding me its DISCOMBOBULATED I play mw2 very randomly but if you have the game and I catch you online throw it in and lets get down, it's still fun:) but that's about all I play and it isn't very often:(

KingMat8787

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I get down on C.o.d sometimes most of the time I'm playing madden...Any Madden Players round here?
XBOX One s/n: matdaplumber

Petyr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Currently I have divided my attention game wise between Tropico IV and Outlast, but I haven't had enough time to play any of them in a while.

cbrplume

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Xbox 360. Some cod bo 2, and destiny. Having kids kind of kills your time for gaming and specially when all the games can't pause anymore as majority are multi player that I enjoy.

MEENMAN83

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Witcher 3 worth the money or was it over hyped? Want to know before iI purchase it.

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Who has a console for trade. I just need a new disk drive. If you have just the disk drive that would be better

Petyr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Witcher 3 worth the money or was it over hyped? Want to know before iI purchase it.
I am also wondering about The Witcher, to be honest it looks really nice , at least on YouTube , but I am not sure If I want to spend the cash on it, before they remove any possible kinks in the game.

MEENMAN83

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am also wondering about The Witcher, to be honest it looks really nice , at least on YouTube , but I am not sure If I want to spend the cash on it, before they remove any possible kinks in the game.
Yes exactly. Its very frustrating with games now. They always need a day one patch and constant upgrades, DLC, patches etc. just wish something was fully released with all content from the get go. Paying for DLC thats already coded into the game is like buying a new car but you need to buy tires. My rant is over and I'm biting the bullet and buying the witcher on friday.

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oldskool games didnt require patches because technology didnt exist to hook up an nes or snes to the good old information superhighway. Shitty glitchy games were left as shitty glitchy games.
Now, patches fix these or most of them anyway. Or you can play alpha/beta stage games and be a part of production through experimentation. Dayz has been in alpha mode for long as shit but continues to be one of the most entertaining games ive ever played. And it all started as an arma2 mod. Need to fix my pc real bad. Gotta stop wasting extra cash on vape stuff for aecouple of weeks.

Petyr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
They have the possibility to fix things, that doesn't mean that they should release unfinished products, just to make for lost profits and to shut up the investors. And although DayZ has been in an alpha mod, the developers don't hide it.
When the last Total War Rome 2 was released it was supposed to be a ready product, but it took more than a year and 12 or 13 major patches to make the game playable, which obviously wasn't cool since they had promised in their extensive marketing campaign something that would revolutionize the Total War series.

CJ

VU Webmaster
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I've been a console gamer since I was 2 (parents had a 2600 and nes), however I only collect / play retro video games mostly SEGA (Genesis, CD, 32x) and SNES.

I also have been a major PC gamer since I was 6 (Paperboy on an oldschool apple). I often play CS:GO, GTA V, and a few others in rotation, but my fondest memories were 96-99 playing Ultima Online.

JLFROST

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I can't really afford all of the fancy new systems out now with all these bills that have to be paid so
I use my original xbox halo edition and my nintendo 64.
I was only big into a few game like
Zelda Majoras Mask and Ocarina Of Time -64
Second Sight- Xbox favorite
Half Life- Xbox
The Suffering - Xbox

and every once in a while ill sit back and play a few tries at zelda

cbrplume

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I can't really afford all of the fancy new systems out now with all these bills that have to be paid so
I use my original xbox halo edition and my nintendo 64.
I was only big into a few game like
Zelda Majoras Mask and Ocarina Of Time -64
Second Sight- Xbox favorite
Half Life- Xbox
The Suffering - Xbox

and every once in a while ill sit back and play a few tries at zelda
Damn right! Can't afford all the new stuff when you got 2 kids and bills. Highly doubt the wife would go for "hey hunny screw the electric bill and diapers this month I need my new xbox/ps4!"

JLFROST

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Damn right! Can't afford all the new stuff when you got 2 kids and bills. Highly doubt the wife would go for "hey hunny screw the electric bill and diapers this month I need my new xbox/ps4!"
Might as well forget the rent, how are you going to afford the new GTA?

Heldar

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ive been playing the pc version since day one. Ive hadnt had it crash once yet, nor have i had any issues with optimization. Good game so far, although the combat system is something that can throw people off.

MEENMAN83

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ive been playing the pc version since day one. Ive hadnt had it crash once yet, nor have i had any issues with optimization. Good game so far, although the combat system is something that can throw people off.
Combat system similar to witcher 2? I quit during the first 5 minutes as it was awful, then again some think skyrims combat was awful.

Heldar

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Combat system similar to witcher 2? I quit during the first 5 minutes as it was awful, then again some think skyrims combat was awful.
Same principle as in 2, just steamlined and no where near as clunky.

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey just popping in to see if anyone might have a xbox360 disk drive(old style fat one)

JLFROST

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Has anyone out there played Call Of Cthulhu Dark Corners Of The Earth?
This game is pretty spooky, and one I enjoyed playing to the very end.
it's a survival horror/mystery/action/first person shooter that follows a dark cult, based on HP Lovecrafts Shadows over insmouth.
Here is the intro if you're interested in

blipt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
One word.....taxes. That's how I could afford the Xbox1. Played COD since mw2 on 360 but advanced warefare screwed COD up IMO. Been playing destiny a lot lately when I get the chance usually late on weekends hard to play with a 2yr old an a 3 month old.

Hit me up
OC BLIP

Stream on twitch lately as BLIPT up to 6 followers in a week had 4 people watching at one time over the weekend.....be nice to play for a living......a man can dream can't he

Morfio

Gaming & anime watchin' lion here!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've been playing a bunch of Battlefield 4, Guild Wars 2, and miscellaneous games on Steam here and there. Mainly a PC gamer here but I look forward to getting a PS4 soon.

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Finally the day has come I ordered a Xbox one yesterday.....now I will probably die from the waiting............. Anyone know how long it takes qvc to deliver

"War,war never changes

Only The Means of Destruction"

blipt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
No idea but I added you on Xbox all you ever play is new vegas

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors