Member For 2 Years
Sorry dude maybe we should make a separate Xbox 1 thread

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

blipt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
....um....yea......that will have to wait,wife was fussen about the monthly Xbox live already.

"War,war never changes

Only The Means of Destruction"
It's cheaper to buy 1 yr at a time I always get it on my birthday

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Alright hold on a sec

"War,war never changes

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I tried again with my mobile ip address but got an error 522

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The only way to go ....I mean its Microsoft....... You know just the inventor of the fucking computer witch is the base of 90% or our lives now .....

"War,war never changes

It's really an all in one media center for your living room. When I walk into the room and say xbox on, and my TV, xbox, and sound system all turn on. I'm still amazed by it

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It's really an all in one media center for your living room. When I walk into the room and say xbox on, and my TV, xbox, and sound system all turn on. I'm still amazed by it
Oh me to man me to .......and that's the power you get with the most advanced programing....yea its a basic gaming processer but then the updates come....I mean yea its not the greatest straight out of the box(to most people) but it has the capability to do pretty much anything except suck your dingaling

"War,war never changes

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It even has apps!!!

"War,war never changes

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh me to man me to .......and that's the power you get with the most advanced programing....yea its a basic gaming processer but then the updates come....I mean yea its not the greatest straight out of the box(to most people) but it has the capability to do pretty much anything except suck your dingaling

"War,war never changes

Cortona (Microsoft siri) is coming too, send messages without opening an app?! Mkv streaming no ciniva protection on videos. Xbox is where it's at at this point.
I haven't picked up a remote in over a year, between kinect and smartglass on my phone.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So basically....."ding"....you are saying your not a Sony fan anymore... Right?

"War,war never changes

Na, Im not loyal to any Manufacturer, I have a NES, Xbox, & PS2 all within reach. It's all about being a hard core Gamer for me. I don't care what makes it happen, I just want it too happen. :)

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Na, Im not loyal to any Manufacturer, I have a NES, Xbox, & PS2 all within reach. It's all about being a hard core Gamer for me. I don't care what makes it happen, I just want it too happen. :)
True Story. Especially on older systems, but I has emulators for that. Still play super Mario!

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
And that my friends is what makes Amarica

"War,war never changes

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I get so into games, I feel every turn, I lean & don't even know it. That's pure joy. 12,000 watt stereo don't hurt either. :cool:

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I get so into games, I feel every turn, I lean & don't even know it. That's pure joy. 12,000 watt stereo don't hurt either. :cool:
Not going to lie, I read this and immediately looked at your age. My parents do the exact same thing.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not going to lie, I read this and immediately looked at your age. My parents do the exact same thing.
Thank You. My body is old, The scary part is my mind doesn't know it. I get the "senior discount" if I try for it. Playing the system baby! :cool:
Sir, the Senior coach is 11.00 less. Bitchin' I'll take that! Almost covers a 12 Pack of Bud. & I drove a garbage truck, the smell won't bother me. ;)

Last edited:

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thank You. My body is old, The scary part is my mind doesn't know it. I get the "senior discount" if I try for it. Playing the system baby! :cool:
Sir, the Senior coach is 11.00 less. Bitchin' I'll take that! Almost covers a 12 Pack of Bud. & I drove a garbage truck, the smell won't bother me. ;)
Two years at a waste water plant .....I couldn't smell shit if it was on my top lip.....lol

"War,war never changes

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
As long as you're mind doesn't accept it I imagine you have a long time left. Kinda like once you retire you pass shortly after

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If you only knew .......

"War,war never changes

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
True

"War,war never changes

I never will retire, I will just work at partying harder. I just don't have to work anymore. Rock every minute of Every DAY. You don't get it back. I got ten years left, tops. Then Bye Bye, No Mas, zero, Nada. Now piss off, It's ZZ Top time, cheers, Tramp:cool:

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ha ROCK ON!!!!! My friend....... And with today's technology .....you can live for years man

"War,war never changes

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm playing gta5 and dayZ and on the odd occasion I'll hit up some L4D2 on my PC

Vaping_Vixen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm a hardcore gamer, Mostly PC but I do have Consoles (lots of them), currently playing thru Alien: Isolation

sgibby88

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Xbox one is were its at. Since the og Xbox I've been hooked. Haven't gone back to Sony. Granted I still have all my systems but after ps2 the newest Sony is my psp which has a lot of dust on it. Now would be nice if Microsoft would just release a Xbox style handheld and be able to link it to the one. S gibby88 my gt for one

Vaping_Vixen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I haven't stepped up to any of the current gens yet, put i'll probably get the PS4 then the XBox One eventually

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Been jamming a lot of The Last of Us MP lately, didnt know it was so much fun.
Looking forward to fallout 4 and the new tom clancy games coming out.
I forget my psn sn but when i get on in a few ill post it, see if anyone wants to play the last of us with me online. Also got Dying Light which is a strange fusion of dead island/dead rising and mirrors edge. Like zombie parkour. Strange, but its alright.

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have been wanting to check out dying light. Watched a few YouTube's on it looks good

"War,war never changes

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have been wanting to check out dying light. Watched a few YouTube's on it looks good

"War,war never changes

I wouldn't unless you like dead island. I didn't like that game

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well dead island wasn't all it was cracked up to be but it was alright.I played it but it was just....um.....to medoker ,run of the mill zombie game... Or to me it was.....now one game I have been waiting for is N1Z1.it is supposed to be coming to xbone

"War,war never changes

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's OK if you like open world games with hackers lol

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I know on PC it has alot of hackers but idk if hackers would have such an easy time on xbone

"War,war never changes

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Dayz is better supposively coming to ps4

VU Sponsors