Become a Patron!

Any groups in the Eastern part of the State?

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey, in Vanceboro, between New Bern and Greenville.
We have one real vape shop in New Bern, that I know of and that's about it. Any groups close by or is the eastern part of the State, groupless???

Timmy

Member For 4 Years
I'm in Spartanburg, SC and i haven't really seen any around. We have 3 or 4 vape shops in the area and they have there groups of people that hang out at each of them

Portertown

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey, in Vanceboro, between New Bern and Greenville.
We have one real vape shop in New Bern, that I know of and that's about it. Any groups close by or is the eastern part of the State, groupless???
I live in Greenville and we have four vape shops here, but no groups that I know of. The shop I visit two or three times a week is Supreme Vapor that is located on Memorial Drive across from Ruby Tuesdays. This is a fairly new store, only been open for a few months, but they have a good selection of everything from starter kits to mechanical mods and rebuildables. They also have a great selection of juices, from basic juice to high end juice. They have a very good staff. The owner has plans to add a vapor's lounge in the rear of the store in the near future for customers to hang out, rebuild, talk vaping, etc.
Check this store out if you are ever in the Greenville area.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks Portertown, I will next time I am in Greenville I will check them out. A vaping lounge would be awesome.
Seems I have to go to New Bern or Greenville for everything. Ah, the country life....

StrappedKaos

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Raleigh, NC here. How are my tar heels doing?

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So Far not many have found their way here so far. maybe cause this board is so far down the main list.
But Hi, there StrappedKaos....

Kevin2112

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I live in Cary,N.C. Yesterday I visited a shop that just opened The Vape Escape. Good selection of devices from starter kits to rebuildables. The owner also offers mail to-order e-liquids. There is definitely room for a gathering. He's gat a couple couches but the store needs a little more like some snack foods and drinks and t.v. This may be his goal. He's got the products, the space it just needs a little more of a hang out ,Vape and talk shit atmosphere. I didn't intend for this to sound like a review. The store just opened , It's close to where I live and its got great potential. A lot of the other stores are more like get your stuff and go but this place could be different.

I live in Cary,N.C. Yesterday I visited a shop that just opened The Vape Escape. Good selection of devices from starter kits to rebuildables. The owner also offers mail to-order e-liquids. There is definitely room for a gathering. He's gat a couple couches but the store needs a little more like some snack foods and drinks and t.v. This may be his goal. He's got the products, the space it just needs a little more of a hang out ,Vape and talk shit atmosphere. I didn't intend for this to sound like a review. The store just opened , It's close to where I live and its got great potential. A lot of the other stores are more like get your stuff and go but this place could be different.

I'm in Cary as well. Where is the Vape Escape? I mostly hang with the Ecigs Cary guys. They have a vape meet every Wednesday at 7pm.

I am in Laurinburg, NC and we have OneStop ECig Shop in Rockingham,NC and J Vapor Lounge in Aberdeen, NC. Both are pretty good, J Vapor has a good lounge and hang out area, One Stop is getting one going. Good People at both shops.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Upstate SC (Gvegas)..

there are 3 or 4 groups here and they can be found on FB..
Some are closed and some private. :)

I live in Winston-Salem and we have a lot of shops that are spanned about a 75 mile radius that I know of. My home shop that I represent and actually have been lucky enough to be sponsored by is Kakalaki Vaporz on Country Club in Winston-Salem. We go to some cloud competitions and are known as The Cloud Ewoks. I am known as The star trickster. We would love to know about more around us! Please reply.
Screenshot_2015-06-23-15-48-28.png

Boshears

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I live in Winston-Salem and we have a lot of shops that are spanned about a 75 mile radius that I know of. My home shop that I represent and actually have been lucky enough to be sponsored by is Kakalaki Vaporz on Country Club in Winston-Salem. We go to some cloud competitions and are known as The Cloud Ewoks. I am known as The star trickster. We would love to know about more around us! Please reply.
View attachment 23264
The b/m that I support is Celtic vapes in Mocksville and the Vapers Den in Clemmons. I live in Mocksville. I haven't made it out to the shop that you have mentioned.. at least not yet.

View attachment 23264
Would you guys be interested in Attending a HUGE Comp with a Chance for sponsorship!?
https://www.eventbrite.com/edit?eid=17401102165#privacy_header

new profile but im the same guy i swear lol. We are located on country club rd in winston salem nc. Send me credentials of the comp in a message and we will def go to it just to even get a name out there.

The b/m that I support is Celtic vapes in Mocksville and the Vapers Den in Clemmons. I live in Mocksville. I haven't made it out to the shop that you have mentioned.. at least not yet.

winston Salem NC country club rd in the parking lot with the Ollies and Tj's Deli. its also behind a new karate building.

VapingN252

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm not too fond of the guy in Supreme. He was a dick to me and I stop going there. How can you try to talk a customer out of buying stuff? That doesn't make sense. I want coil building supplies. Ceramic tweeters, wires, ohm reader, coil jig and the lot. Probably would have spun $100+ that day there. I got him to build me some coil once and I guess that where I messed up.

Boshears

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not too fond of the guy in Supreme. He was a dick to me and I stop going there. How can you try to talk a customer out of buying stuff? That doesn't make sense. I want coil building supplies. Ceramic tweeters, wires, ohm reader, coil jig and the lot. Probably would have spun $100+ that day there. I got him to build me some coil once and I guess that where I messed up.
That sucks.

VU Sponsors