Become a Patron!

Any input on eciggity.com

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lookin to purchase a boreas and griffin 25plus are these guys legit hows shipping to the upper states

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Yeah they are legit and shipping has always been fine usually 4-7 days depending on time of year I've ordered holidays etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I used to buy a lot from them - but the last time I looked at the site their age verification was the most onerous I'd seen in post 8/8

Maybe they came down to earth some, lol

They do have a 10% off coupon code for VU members

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I used to buy a lot from them - but the last time I looked at the site their age verification was the most onerous I'd seen in post 8/8

Maybe they came down to earth some, lol

They do have a 10% off coupon code for VU members
What do u mean buy that

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Also HI is trying tp pass some horrendous taxes on vape stuff.

I also quit buying from them due to their awful age verification stuff.

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just had to age verify on skyvapeaz for a dam modfather what does it do take days or something i ordered yesterday and have herd nothing back

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Screen Shot 2017-03-29 at 4.57.29 PM.png

I see they are now that they are allowing the signature at PO as an option to giving the last four digits of your SSN, but they were requiring gathering the SSN # and requiring the signature and photo of you and your photo ID

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I think their coupon code for VU is TENOFF

XEVU

Equal Opportunity Offender
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 78181

I see they are now that they are allowing the signature at PO as an option to giving the last four digits of your SSN, but they were requiring gathering the SSN # and requiring the signature and photo of you and your photo ID
LMAO! That's hilarious. Maybe they should have informed USPS of that "requirement". Signature confirmation doesn't require ID or that the person be 21...
Jackasses

I'm not a feather plucker or a feather plucker's son but I'll pluck a feathered pheasant until the feather plucker comes.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
They used to be one of my favorite vendors

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LMAO! That's hilarious. Maybe they should have informed USPS of that "requirement". Signature confirmation doesn't require ID or that the person be 21...
Jackasses

I'm not a feather plucker or a feather plucker's son but I'll pluck a feathered pheasant until the feather plucker comes.
Sounds to me like they've already had to deal with the FDA or ATF or DEA.

Joys of doing business in America. Don't worry some Senator will fix the OP loop hole.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
They are great and ship fast, when I lived in MN I would get my orders in 3 days! The age verification is a drag...but lucky for me I now live a few miles away from them so I just go in store... Coupon code tenoff also sign up for their emails as they are in the habit of doing weekend sales frequently.

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I guess ill just have to deal with the age verification they have the best price for what i want and this age thing will prob be everywhere soon enough so might as well get used to it

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've had good luck with them, having purchased a few times from them. Signature on delivery is easy, no need to divulge ssn or anything. Their shipping has been some of the fastest of any place despite being from HI. I'm in the midwest and usually I get things in 2-3 days. I wish every place shipped that fast. They're also easy to deal with and customer service is pretty good.

I'm not sure how taxes would affect things, generally you don't pay taxes unless you live in the same state as the company you're purchasing from online. If they had an eciggity shop in my state I'd pay taxes otherwise no. Seems to me their discount code is "10percentoff", may be different from the vu discount code. That one is available to all customers.

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Jackasses

It's age verification, not just signature required. It's a completely different service offered by USPS for all sorts of "adult" products like firearms purchases, wine deliveries etc. You have to show an ID with your DOB on it in order to get the package and USPS keeps that data from your ID and the delivery info on file for years.

The price they are charging for the service is bargain of sorts, considering the actual USPS fee for age verification upon delivery is well over $5.00

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's age verification, not just signature required. It's a completely different service offered by USPS for all sorts of "adult" products like firearms purchases, wine deliveries etc. You have to show an ID with your DOB on it in order to get the package and USPS keeps that data from your ID and the delivery info on file for years.

The price they are charging for the service is bargain of sorts, considering the actual USPS fee for age verification upon delivery is well over $5.00

Yup. I've had firearms repaired by the manufacturer and I had to go to the depot and show my ID which they made a record of.

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Last edited:

VU Sponsors