Become a Patron!

Any juice out there that actually tastes like a cigarette?

rj9923

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've been getting most of my juices from MyFreedomSmokes because they have the cheapest premium juices I can find. I only get the tobacco flavors because that's what I need the most. I'm not interested in fruit or candy flavors. I got the "Red Luck Tobcacco" flavor from them which is supposed to emulate an unfiltered Lucky Strike, but it did not taste like that to me.

So, what liquids (cheap is preferred) do you know of that actually taste like a cigarette? I'm talking about that burning yet attractive aroma.

ColeGirl1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The good: Tobacco 119 sold by Unique is the closest match to true tobacco taste I've found.
The bad: It's in a plastic squeeze bottle.

* vaping since September 2014 in NY state *

efektt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Branch out. You will be much happier. You will never find a vape that tastes like burning plant material. A good tobacco, yes. Burning chemicals, no. After a while, you will give up trying to mimic smoke and realize how much better the millions of other flavors are.

Tara_from_Pa

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi rj9923,
There's some good Tobacco Flavors out there. However, there is only one place on planet earth that I found that has a true, taste just like a box of Marlboro "REDS" and thats www.onestopejuiceshop.com The reason I think it's so good is that they age it for 6 full months before they mix it. You'll thank me after you try it!

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Branch out. You will be much happier. You will never find a vape that tastes like burning plant material. A good tobacco, yes. Burning chemicals, no. After a while, you will give up trying to mimic smoke and realize how much better the millions of other flavors are.

This.

Tobbaco flavor approximations are something you're after when you quit smoking. But after a month vaping, you realize how utterly disgusting both real and simulated tobacco are. Then you move on to something else.

The only "tobacco" juice I still use regularly is RY4 - primarily because it tastes more of caramel than anything else...

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Never found anything in a pre-mixed juice, gave up trying and became much happier doing so. There's a DIY recipe on here that comes pretty close if you're into it - I can't stand it after nearly two years off cigs but my mother-in-law is a dual-user (really only vapes when she can't smoke) and seems to like it...

wizzard

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not going to find one but after a while you won't want juice that tastes like a cig. A tobacco flavored juice will make you sick after a while. Just give it some time and you will see what I mean.

ColeGirl1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ooooooo, nice, Adrienne. Thanx from me, too. I smoked 2 packs/day for 18 years, then quit for 20 years, now I love the taste of tobacco vape juice. I'm as shocked as anyone!

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Me personally been vaping exclusively with the occasional cigar or bummed cigarette at family functions when I'm drinking. Tried just about everything flavor wise. Right now ry4 is my every day all day vape (only flavor at the moment) & for me its the perfect middle ground. I got some more stuff on order and we'll see how that goes, but for me the sweeter stuff just doesn't cut it anymore. Was vaping red bull for like months, finally got burnt out on that. Your flavor choices will probably change, mine have.

Adrienne

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ooooooo, nice, Adrienne. Thanx from me, too. I smoked 2 packs/day for 18 years, then quit for 20 years, now I love the taste of tobacco vape juice. I'm as shocked as anyone!

I've always favored tobacco flavors. Fair warning - expect to wait a couple of weeks if you order from that site; they tend to get pretty bogged down with orders and ought to hire a couple more mixers to keep up (this may have changed, as folks were complaining). Worth the wait. If you try them, I'd love to hear what you think of them.

Heather's Heavenly Vapes (HHV) also has a few good NETs (and fast delivery). Huntman and Gaia are my favorites from them, but Dragon's Fire is their most popular, no question - it's more of a dessert tobacco. They've got a great deal on a sample pack if you're okay with 70/30 pg/vg blends - http://www.heathersheavenlyvapes.com/store3/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=4&products_id=48.

I've found that NETs are the real craving-killers.

Adrienne

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

ColeGirl1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Adrienne,
I like high VG, as PG increases my tinnitus. I've been toying with the idea of making my own, and maybe some day I will. Currently, I mix approx 3/4 tobacco flavor with 1/4 fruit flavor and I'm liking that.
When I order from them, I'll give you my feedback.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I've always favored tobacco flavors. Fair warning - expect to wait a couple of weeks if you order from that site; they tend to get pretty bogged down with orders and ought to hire a couple more mixers to keep up (this may have changed, as folks were complaining). Worth the wait. If you try them, I'd love to hear what you think of them.

Heather's Heavenly Vapes (HHV) also has a few good NETs (and fast delivery). Huntman and Gaia are my favorites from them, but Dragon's Fire is their most popular, no question - it's more of a dessert tobacco. They've got a great deal on a sample pack if you're okay with 70/30 pg/vg blends - http://www.heathersheavenlyvapes.com/store3/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=4&products_id=48.

I've found that NETs are the real craving-killers.
I think, all of HHV's tobaccos are good in their own way. I personally liked the Pirate's Booty

Real Extract in Seattle

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, I prefer tobacco extracted flavors to any cigarette.
Real tobacco tastes like what I expected from a cigarette but had a hard time finding - except in imported cigs and English tobaccos.
Take a look at these:
Great tobacco:
[www.realextracts.com](http://www.realextracts.com)

All natural Real flavors
Sample packs available
20% off with discount code VU20
9a30df214895b6da5455a3ffbf03126e

Adrienne

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just have to add MyVapeJuice as another great site for NETs. And they offer nearly all of them in 100% VG for those who want or need it. Here's their huge "VG Vapes" line - https://www.myvapejuice.com/index.php/cPath/15. But all three of the top-notch NET vendors I've suggested have an especially wide array of PG-free options (HHV's is called its "Purity Line"), which is still pretty unusual to find in the crowded vape industry.

...Don't worry, I won't keep popping back in to yammer on about any more NET vendors, but I wouldn't have been able to sleep had I not included MVJ (and Diane, the master mixer running the show there, is also just a really kind, cool chick - certainly no reason to by the juice, but it's a bonus).

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Anyone here have experience with http://www.naturally-extracted-tobacco.com/ ?
I've tried a few and have been pretty happy with the product and the price but, then, I can't say that I'm thoroughly experienced with NET companies. I'd love to hear anyone's opinion on them, if possible.

I was pleased with River Bottom Fog Sauce - Dagwood's Wife (Cuban cigar).

Adrienne

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, that's the site I mentioned a few posts back; I guess Clay got the domain name with and without the hyphens. Clay is the man behind all those NETs and a friend from elsewhere in Vapedom. It may sound cheesy to say, but he is legitimately passionate about crafting these blends. I've tried many of them, and I'm certainly a fan.

I know that he's often encouraged people to call and tell him what they're after so that he can give personalized recommendations (!). He's, um, more serious about all this than I am.

I think a great, really simple starting point from his lineup is just the basic Black Cavendish. A few of the other pipe tobaccos (my favorites, and the ones that can be made without PG) are sorta variations on that one, though some are much more exotic (I dunno if that's an adjective that makes sense in this context, but there you go).

I plan on finally trying something from RBFS, so thanks for the recommendation, @muth!

(...and, in turn, I didn't see your post above this one - I have a complicated relationship with the refresh button.)

Last edited:

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I got some Tobacco soaking for a while now... might be worth it to kill the nic and see how Oden's cinnamon will be flavor wise.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, that's the site I mentioned a few posts back; I guess Clay got the domain name with and without the hyphens. Clay is the man behind all those NETs and a friend from elsewhere in Vapedom. It may sound cheesy to say, but he is legitimately passionate about crafting these blends. I've tried many of them, and I'm certainly a fan.

I know that he's often encouraged people to call and tell him what they're after so that he can give personalized recommendations (!). He's, um, more serious about all this than I am.

I think a great, really simple starting point from his lineup is just the basic Black Cavendish. A few of the other pipe tobaccos (my favorites, and the ones that can be made without PG) are sorta variations on that one, though some are much more exotic (I dunno if that's an adjective that makes sense in this context, but there you go).

I plan on finally trying something from RBFS, so thanks for the recommendation, @muth!

(...and, in turn, I didn't see your post above this one - I have a complicated relationship with the refresh button.)
I got the Black Cavendish as a sample and like it a lot. Very much like RBFS Dagwood's Wife....only more affordable.
Just ordered the Natural Cavendish. Have you tried the 1.RY4? Just a sidenote....I'm glad he's passionate about what he does:)!

Adrienne

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wow...I guess it's time for a new order from Clay. No, I haven't tried the RY4, and I haven't even seen a bunch of his new offerings. I've tried all but five of the pipe tobaccos, just three of the cigars, and just one of the cigarette-style e-liquids (Big Spirit, the truest straight-up cigarette flavor I've tried in over five years of vaping, OP). As this major menu expansion bears out, Clay's a hardcore workaholic, though he's surely hired more help by now.

I'd love to hear from anyone who's sampled some of these new NETs. My top picks on the site (so far) probably don't jibe with a lot of people's tastes, as I prefer the drier blends, those with only a hint of sweetness (the Black Cav and its sibling, Coventry, are certainly the two sweetest of my repeat buys). These and the extracted tobaccos from MVJ provide a great counterbalance to the sweetness of the non-NET e-liquids which I do enjoy, from time to time, as well (as the Great PB Quest I share with kelli will attest). Although I've continued to order from HHV for years (with no plans on running out of Huntsman or Gaia), as I mentioned, for the most part, their NETs taste like (well-crafted) dessert tobaccos to me.

I think I'm rattling on too much because I can provide so little help to most folks on this forum, the great majority of whom come with questions about RBAs/RTAs and DIY (surely the wise things to be exploring), that I jump at a question that's finally about a vaping topic with which I'm actually pretty familiar!

So just humor me with these tldr posts, okay?

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm really enjoying this exchange because I like to do what you do with your NETs and flavored juices. I started adding NET to my other juices to give them a zing. It's fun experimenting with which flavors work best with which NET. As soon as I get some fruit flavors I think I'll try adding a bit to the tRY4.1 (I corrected the spelling). I ordered the Natural Cavendish because it's lighter in color. I've been getting 50/50 blends, although he recommends more PG your first time around. Maybe to really get the flavor.

So, please rattle on:DI'm just exploring the world of NETs and appreciate your experience and suggestions. I'd love to try some of those dessert tobaccos you mentioned. Would you mind posting links because I don't know all of the abbreviations. Thanks:)

Dragger

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
I'm really enjoying this exchange because I like to do what you do with your NETs and flavored juices. I started adding NET to my other juices to give them a zing. It's fun experimenting with which flavors work best with which NET. As soon as I get some fruit flavors I think I'll try adding a bit to the tRY4.1 (I corrected the spelling). I ordered the Natural Cavendish because it's lighter in color. I've been getting 50/50 blends, although he recommends more PG your first time around. Maybe to really get the flavor.

So, please rattle on:DI'm just exploring the world of NETs and appreciate your experience and suggestions. I'd love to try some of those dessert tobaccos you mentioned. Would you mind posting links because I don't know all of the abbreviations. Thanks:)

I've been vaping for about a year and a half and still can't get any enthusiasm for sweet or fruity flavors. I smoked for over 40 years, and I honestly liked the taste no matter how disgusting others found it. About the only non-tobacco juice I buy is Custard's Last Stand from Nicoticket. It's pretty special stuff. http://www.nicoticket.com

I honestly think a lot of companies ought to be ashamed at the juices they call tobacco. I don't know if the mixers have never smoked or if they just don't care but I've spent a lot of money on things that didn't have the slightest flavor of tobacco. I'm not talking about a certain brand like Camel or Marlboro - they missed the whole mark entirely.

My preferred companies now include N.E.T. at the top of the list. I got a shipping notice last week and will have another batch here tomorrow. http://www.naturally-extracted-tobacco.com/

Second on the list is one I never see talked about here, Johnson Creek. I'll spend the extra money since even though it's not dead on, it's still pretty good. http://www.johnsoncreeksmokejuice.com/

I was buying a fair amount of My Freedom Smoke wares, but the last batch I got didn't seem to have a lot of flavor. I'll still give them another try since they were so reliable for a long time. I didn't change my specs so I wonder if they did. http://www.myfreedomsmokes.com/

Lastly, Smokeless Image's Volt 555 has been a favorite for a long time. I can't honestly tell you why since it doesn't have true tobacco flavor but has notes of toasted, roasted, and nuts which somehow remind me of the real thing. It's extremely reasonable in price, but the best I can tell it's Chinese. http://smokelessimage.com/

Everyone's taste is different, but after trying loads and loads of shops these are the five I now depend on. Hope this helps.

Adrienne

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Thanks for reassuring me about my NET blather. I prefer 50/50 blends, as well, but I developed a PG sensitivity (itch/mild rash) after nearly four years vaping it with no problems. That's why most of my NETs come from net.com (too lazy to type it out), MyVapeJuice, and Heather's Heavenly Vapes, all of whom do a great job catering to VG vapers. Ahlusion used to be another go-to, but they scrapped the NETs I dug. But they still do some pretty great things with tobacco extract (and non-tobacco flavors) if one allows their juice at least a couple weeks' steep time. Of course, there are a number of other NET vendors out there, like Ether Vapes, GoodeJuice, Mount Oak Vapors, Quick Nic Juice, etc., but the whole PG deal means I have no firsthand knowledge about them.

When ordered in 100% VG, there's a certain sweetness (but a nice one) that underlies pretty much all of Heather's Heavenly Vapes' (HHV) NETs. The sample pack I linked earlier is a screaming deal if you can handle 70% PG, but their juice is pretty affordable, either way. The NETs on their site are Oompah, Sludge, Pirate's Booty, Heavenly Army, Temptation, Gaia, Dark Horse, Huntsman, Legend, Shadow, Dragon's Fire (their most popular, and one of the sweetest), and Serendipity. The descriptions on the site are pretty accurate, but I'd be happy to answer questions about any of them. Heavenly Tobacco, while not a NET, is HHV's take on RY4, and a tasty one, at that.

Like the juices from Ahlusion, these definitely require a bit of steeping. For the first 24 hours, HHV recommends cap off (in a cabinet, of course, to avoid cooties in the air) to let the alcohol they use in the extraction process evaporate away, then just some daily shaking. I'd say you should sample them after a week, but, personally (and maybe my tastebuds are a bunch of weirdos), I don't vape 'em for around three weeks (just one week for Heavenly Tobacco), often longer. Many other vendors' juices really don't require such patience (and some are ready right out of the mail), but, again, I find these NETs well worth the wait.

If tldr, blame muth! She gave me leave to rattle on, so I rattled. Again, if anyone has questions about specific flavors I've tried, ask away.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I have recently received several bottles of E-Liquid from http://www.shop.real-tobacco-extract.com/

And I have to tell you that these tobacco flavors are DAMN good!

Real tobacco taste and mouthfeel.

You know that kind of a flavorful coating that covers your tounge?

Vaping the Turkish right now and totally digging on it.

Dragger

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
I have recently received several bottles of E-Liquid from http://www.shop.real-tobacco-extract.com/

The site looks interesting but I wonder why every review is on the same date. I wish I had a quarter for every juice I bought due to reviews, but ran to the sink to spit upon my first hit.

Not questioning you in any way, but vaping seems to have more sketchy ethics than anything else I can name.

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
The site looks interesting but I wonder why every review is on the same date. I wish I had a quarter for every juice I bought due to reviews, but ran to the sink to spit upon my first hit.

Not questioning you in any way, but vaping seems to have more sketchy ethics than anything else I can name.

I feel your pain about getting an E-Liquid that has had a lot of hype and ends up as drain cleaner.

And keep on doubting me as taste is highly subjective.

But this stuff seems to be the best tobacco flavors I have ever tried, hands down.

One of the flavors I have is "Havana" and I will be saving that until the next time the Mrs. and I are out on the town having a great dinner and when the coffee and brandy stage hits, that is what I will be going for!

Real Extract in Seattle

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

The website got updated as we changed some shopping cart features on that day. The reviews had to be manually transferred and the GoDaddy webpage designer posted that day's date on every one. The program did not have the option to keep the original dates.

Dragger

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
The website got updated as we changed some shopping cart features on that day. The reviews had to be manually transferred and the GoDaddy webpage designer posted that day's date on every one. The program did not have the option to keep the original dates.

Thanks for the clarification. I really do appreciate your responsiveness. UncleRJ has me convinced, so you'll see my order in a couple of minutes.

Dragger

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years

You speak with a non-forked tongue.

This juice is pretty damn good. I ordered a bottle of Turkish but didn't see the discount code upthread until I had already paid. NBD, I figured I'd use it next time.

The order was processed and shipped within a day, and they were nice enough to throw in a bottle of Cowboy. So that more than makes up for me not using the code. I think I actually like the Cowboy better than the Turkish since to me it has more taste. On my next order (yes, there will definitely be one) I'm going to look into extra flavor shots for the Turkish.

Thanks again for the tip! It's really hard to find GOOD tobacco liquids since most mixers don't seem to have the slightest idea of how it's supposed to taste. Real Tobacco nails it, and has gone to the very top of my list.

Real Extract in Seattle

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You speak with a non-forked tongue.

This juice is pretty damn good. ... It's really hard to find GOOD tobacco liquids since most mixers don't seem to have the slightest idea of how it's supposed to taste. Real Tobacco nails it, and has gone to the very top of my list.

Thanks Dragger. This product line came about because I couldn't find the flavor profile that worked for me. (I smoked great tobaccos for many years, cigs, pipe and cigars, and could not comprehend why the tobacco flavors were so horrible when there is such nice tasting tobacco in the world). I am glad you took a chance. I threw in the Cowboy as it is the most popular and thought you should have something to compare the Turkish to. You are welcome to join the Real aficionado club (you are now a member) - we have many tobacco flavors that are not advertised. Again, thanks for the positive post.

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
T You are welcome to join the Real aficionado club (you are now a member) - we have many tobacco flavors that are not advertised. Again, thanks for the positive post.

Where is my invite?:(

I've been getting most of my juices from MyFreedomSmokes because they have the cheapest premium juices I can find. I only get the tobacco flavors because that's what I need the most. I'm not interested in fruit or candy flavors. I got the "Red Luck Tobcacco" flavor from them which is supposed to emulate an unfiltered Lucky Strike, but it did not taste like that to me.

So, what liquids (cheap is preferred) do you know of that actually taste like a cigarette? I'm talking about that burning yet attractive aroma.
try the WOW brand you can find it on there internet go to there premium blends of tobacco, most of my customers say this is as close to a cigarette they have tasted

Dragger

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
I'd like to give a plug for Vash at www.ethervapes.com
He's a member here and a great guy, excellent NET's.

Clay is an artist - well worth the wait and the extra cost.
http://www.naturally-extracted-tobacco.com/
Try his cigarette line - the flavor is fantastic, even with the 100%VG versions.

I agree with everything you wrote. Vash's Confederate is a juice that I always have at least two on hand just to make sure I don't run out. As for Clay's line, I have a problem with it. But it's a good problem in that I really enjoy so many of his juices but I can't afford to buy 20 bottles at a time. Every tiime I try another sample, it's something I want to get in a full sized bottle. A person can only vape so much. <s>

Well, I prefer tobacco extracted flavors to any cigarette.
Real tobacco tastes like what I expected from a cigarette but had a hard time finding - except in imported cigs and English tobaccos.
Take a look at these:
Great tobacco:
[www.realextracts.com](http://www.realextracts.com)

All natural Real flavors
Sample packs available
20% off with discount code VU20
9a30df214895b6da5455a3ffbf03126e

I tried to place an order, but the payment system on your site has a problem.

Or maybe it doesn't accept international credit cards?

Any other way to place an order?

SmokinJoe23

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just quit about a month ago using my vape and used the mother's milk I thought tasted a little like a cig. Then i bought 3 bottles of it thinking this is all i would ever smoke then i tries some of my brothers juicy fruit and it was amazing so ya i completley agree with you

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Blacknote and River bottom fog sauce are the best tobacco juices I have found so far.

adamlevine

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Classic tobacco! It tastes just like cigarette not like an e-liquid so I think you have to try it if you want.

Watch this-
This is what works for him and people in the comments seem to agree.

joey55

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Doodlebugs ejuice! NETS are excellent and very inexpensive. I use the Burley and Acid Blond mix as an all day vape. They also have great sales and promotions weekly. lowest prices on 30 mil NET's I have found.
http://www.doodlebugsejuice.com

*** LINK UPDATED - AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS ARE NOT ALLOWED ***

Last edited by a moderator:

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

No

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
River Bottom Fog Sauce is the closest I have ever found.

unfortunately they went out of business at the end of August.

I have a stockpile of their different flavors if you want I can sell a few bottles.

I got a very good deal when they were going out of business a couple months ago and I can pass on the saving to you if you want to give NET (Naturally Extracted Tobacco) a try before you spend a ton of money.

If you want to give it a try but don't want to pay outrageous prices I can sell you a few 15ml's or 30ml's for what I paid for it.

PM me if you are interested

A little info:

http://vaporjoe.blogspot.com/2014/05/spotlight-6-new-ones-from-river-bottom.html

VU Sponsors