Become a Patron!

Any juice out there that actually tastes like a cigarette?

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
River Bottom Fog Sauce is the closest I have ever found.

unfortunately they went out of business at the end of August.

I have a stockpile of their different flavors if you want I can sell a few bottles.

I got a very good deal when they were going out of business a couple months ago and I can pass on the saving to you if you want to give NET (Naturally Extracted Tobacco) a try before you spend a ton of money.

If you want to give it a try but don't want to pay outrageous prices I can sell you a few 15ml's or 30ml's for what I paid for it.

PM me if you are interested

A little info:

http://vaporjoe.blogspot.com/2014/05/spotlight-6-new-ones-from-river-bottom.html
You are correct and a much nicer guy than me. I wouldn't part with any of mine. Lol. I got a hold of some of that deal as well. The only juice of theirs I never got to try was Poets Scholar. Are you sure they went out of business? The site I bought them from said they were expanding and going out on their own when I asked if he had anymore. The Dark Honey Berry is my favorite.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
You are correct and a much nicer guy than me. I wouldn't part with any of mine. Lol. I got a hold of some of that deal as well. The only juice of theirs I never got to try was Poets Scholar. Are you sure they went out of business? The site I bought them from said they were expanding and going out on their own when I asked if he had anymore. The Dark Honey Berry is my favorite.

My favorites are St. James Parrish and Porch Rocker.
I heard they were out of business for good.
They have an under construction website but it's been like that for nearly 2 years

Their facebook hasn't had any activity at all since April 2nd 2015.

www.facebook.com/riverbottomfogsauce/

I have close to 40 bottles in my stockpile :)

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Most cigarettes don't really taste like tobacco. Halo's Fusion non flavored and Prime 15 are pretty close...

VU Sponsors