Become a Patron!

Any life?

Beaucoup

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was wondering if there's still any life here. I've been relying on notifications for followed threads in my email but haven't seen any for awhile. Just dropping in quickly in between appointments and will come fumble around later. Life has been busy. I'll post in the appropriate place about my first attempts with that SMM Serpent and a soon to be attempt with an OBS Engine. Have a Great Day.:coffee2:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Not receiving notifications here on a regular basis myself but I think there is a lot of activity.

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've notice that you have to pop into a thread to reactivate the notification on that thread.
If I get a notification on a thread and don't go into it, that's the last notification I get on it until I visit it again.
I was thinking this might be what was going on, I have just been so busy not getting notifications was not high on the list. LOL

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I've not been receiving all notifications either. Site has also been slower off and on. Put it down to maintenance.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I had to turn off email notifications. My inbox was way too full. I have good results with the alerts here, at the top of the forum. Occasionally, I'll miss a couple, which will cause me to not receive alerts on them.

VU Sponsors