1. DOMINATE: VAPING UNDERGROUND WINS BEST VAPE FORUM OF 2016
    CLICK HERE FOR THE VU THREAD AND RESULTS

Any Military people on here we can donate to?

Discussion in 'Vaping Veterans Military Only!' started by CjVaporsGirL, Jun 13, 2016.

1. CjVaporsGirL

CjVaporsGirL New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hi

I am looking to send some vape juice to any guys overseas that new some vape juice, feel free to send me a message on here.

Janel

Vapin' Tuefel and Huckleberried like this.
  2. schuler

schuler New Member

Blog Posts:
    good luck finding them.

3. Huckleberried

Huckleberried ISO: Yoda Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor

Blog Posts:
    They pop in from time to time. Surprised no claims yet. There's always the vape a vet program.

4. BigNasty

BigNasty ECF Refugee Platinum Contributor ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Meh the last few I was tempted to donate to did not send shit.
    They basically dumped it in a free for all pile and left, or saw one vaper and dumped the pile off on them.

5. Infantryman

Infantryman New Member

Blog Posts:
    I work for an FRG ( family readiness group) of the 1/8 cav 2BCT. There are a few of us father's that get packages ready of all sorts of things to send to units that are overseas.we send things from hygiene products, pillows, blankets, candy, socks, shoes,etc. If there is anything at all, that you guys would like to donate, please feel free to contact the head of our frg via email at [email protected]

Doc Roland likes this.
  6. Skeletor USMC

Skeletor USMC New Member

Blog Posts:
    I have a few buddies that are deployed right now in Afghanistan and I can send them the package. I deployed in 2009 with combat Logistics Battalion 8 security company some of those boys didn't want to come home and they're still out there LOL