Any Military people on here we can donate to?

Discussion in 'Vaping Veterans Military Only!' started by CjVaporsGirL, Jun 13, 2016.

1. CjVaporsGirL

CjVaporsGirL New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hi

I am looking to send some vape juice to any guys overseas that new some vape juice, feel free to send me a message on here.

Janel

Vapin' Tuefel and Huckleberried like this.
  2. schuler

schuler New Member

Blog Posts:
    good luck finding them.

3. Huckleberried

Huckleberried Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    They pop in from time to time. Surprised no claims yet. There's always the vape a vet program.

4. BigNasty

BigNasty Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Meh the last few I was tempted to donate to did not send shit.
    They basically dumped it in a free for all pile and left, or saw one vaper and dumped the pile off on them.

FoggyRoad likes this.
  5. Infantryman

Infantryman New Member

Blog Posts:
    I work for an FRG ( family readiness group) of the 1/8 cav 2BCT. There are a few of us father's that get packages ready of all sorts of things to send to units that are overseas.we send things from hygiene products, pillows, blankets, candy, socks, shoes,etc. If there is anything at all, that you guys would like to donate, please feel free to contact the head of our frg via email at removed private E-mail (not allowed)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2017
    Doc Roland likes this.
  6. Skeletor USMC

Skeletor USMC New Member

Blog Posts:
    I have a few buddies that are deployed right now in Afghanistan and I can send them the package. I deployed in 2009 with combat Logistics Battalion 8 security company some of those boys didn't want to come home and they're still out there LOL

7. homestarrunner9

homestarrunner9 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hi Janel

A few member from my unit have recently switched to Vaping and would be interested in this if your still interested in sending or if anyone else is interested in sending I can provide our deployed address Via Private message on here or to my other email removed private E-mail(not allowed) thank you for supporting the troops !!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2017
  8. Whiskey

Whiskey Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
  9. homestarrunner9

Blog Posts:
  10. homestarrunner9

Blog Posts:
  11. Whiskey

Whiskey Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    It's closed but you can Private message the member

12. ATCTroy

ATCTroy New Member

Blog Posts:
    I'm currently out here in iraq and am trying to get a mod and some juice sent here. I left mine back home because I was worried about it getting siezed but I would've been fine. Mail is sparse here but once I figure out getting a mod and tank and batteries and such I would love to try out some new juice. There are about 4 of us in the compound that would appreciate it. Thank you so much for the support!

13. MEENMAN83

MEENMAN83 Bronze Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    You at Al Asad bro? If you have issues getting stuff mailed ship your batteries/mods to ship to apo then have them mail it to you. Been using them for years when I needed some "workout" supplements to get sent to me overseas.

14. Mr.GCs

Mr.GCs New Member

Blog Posts:
    Not active duty anymore, but I am living in Lima, Peru because I can't live on my disability back in the States. (which sucks) Getting into vaping because the price of cigs here are starting to get out of my price range, but all the e-cig stuff available here re cheap knockoffs of eGo and crappy Dekang juice.

15. ATCTroy

ATCTroy New Member

Blog Posts:
    Ive got a group of guys deployed with me in Iraq here that would love some vaping supplies or any donations at all. We have no supplies available here to us and mail is very infrequent. Any help or direction is grately appreciated!

16. Cvedrick

Cvedrick New Member

Blog Posts:

Don't know about overseas, but have you considered going a bit closer to home?

Try giving a call to your local VFW, chances are they know people who are veterans and could use your stuff.

If not, they will usually try their hardest to help you help veterans!

17. Monsieur Yount

Monsieur Yount New Member

Blog Posts:
    There's a bunch of us going to Korea that would love to stock up a bit 'wink wink'

18. MEENMAN83

MEENMAN83 Bronze Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    For Iraq the main way to get any supplies in atm is to have whoever goes on R&R bring back a bunch of stuff...sadly it is the only way at certain locations.

19. c130 CC

c130 CC New Member

Blog Posts:
    If anyone wants to send samples, my shop and I would gladly appreciate to test your juices.

Stationed in Germany as a Aerospace Maintainer

20. Freptomaniac

Freptomaniac New Member

Blog Posts:
    I'm currently deployed in Kuwait and have been trying to get some sort of mod and juice for three months with no luck everything people are selling here there trying to make a quick buck off of and I'm not down for that I don't mind spending the money just need to know a shop I can buy from online. These cigarettes are killing me

21. oldsolder

oldsolder New Member

Blog Posts:
    I am deployed and have three soldiers in my unit trying to quit smoking and start vaping
    if you are still interested in sending care package
    my apologies address is
    Lawrence fly
    519th/230TH SIGNAL CO
    apo AE 09330

22. Paternus

Paternus New Member

Blog Posts:
    My unit just arrived in Kuwait and there are a few of us that are looking at starting to vape, others that have been doing that for a while. If anyone is interested in sending care packages we would appreciate it. Thank you all for your support.