Become a Patron!

Any nice 50 watt builds?

I recently came to own a Kanger Subox Mini 50 watt, and purchased a Velocity Rda to fit it, but I'm having trouble finding a nice set of coils to hit at such low wattages, especially since I typically build low ohm coils. (i.e. Dual Parallel Coils)

I'll be happy with any suggestions, thanks in advance <3

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I enjoy a nice single coil twisted ss316l 6-7 wraps with a 2.5-3.5mm id. Vaping it at 40-50 watts. I use 22+28 gauge and I twist it until it snaps so the pitch is the maximum possible although I’ve never measured it for a number. My coils usually ohm in the .3-.6 range all depending on id, wraps, etc.
Good luck

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
22 or 23g NI 80, works real well at 50W with low ohms around .13 if you like a cool vape.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Did one up yesterday that kind of made go "whoa". 2 strands of 30 awg SS316 wrapped 6 times around 3 mm ID. It reads about .50 Ω for me, Steam Engine says it works from .50 to around .65 Ω. The build was put on a ChiNaRDA & seems to be doing well using a CopperVape mech mod. Doubt that fires over 50 watts even on a full charge.

Found out too, if I'm doing twisted wire that 100 twists can tighten up the wire and make it more straight. That seems to work up better as well. Maybe some day I'll have learned it all, copile a book of "The Most Crafty Coil Building Tricks". Bah, who do I kid? There's no way I'll ever learn it all. :)

VU Sponsors