Become a Patron!

Any of our lovely members playing destiny 2

johngrey

Member For 3 Years
I play it. It's relatively short, all things considered, and if you don't like the PvP and/or don't have a group ready to play with, there's not much to do once you hit the level cap. But it’s definitely one of my favorite games of this console generation.

Angelv942

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I play it. It's relatively short, all things considered, and if you don't like the PvP and/or don't have a group ready to play with, there's not much to do once you hit the level cap. But it’s definitely one of my favorite games of this console generation.
I like it alot what system are u on

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Lucros

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
On PC, but idk if I’ll be playing anymore until next dlc. I’m a HUGEEEE Destiny fan, with over 1400 hours on destiny 1, but curse of Osiris left me feeling... burnt I guess you could say. I fully blame Activision, but bungie took 2 steps forward and 3 back. CoO campaign was like 2 hrs, and I kinda regret spending the money on it. At this point I have
D1-60
D1 Season pass-40
Taken King CE-80
D2-60
D2 season pass-35
For a total of 275$, spent hoping d2 would shatter what people disliked from d1, and in some ways it did, but in to many ways it didn’t

HBVapeShop

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
How's the DLC for D2? Totally forgot about it since september. Been on a fortnite binge for like 3 months

Lucros

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
How's the DLC for D2? Totally forgot about it since september. Been on a fortnite binge for like 3 months
It’s average. 2 hour campaign. Raid encounter is one boss. It’s.... meh. This is coming from someone who has an over abundance of love for destiny, but it was disappointing. Better then Crota as far as the campaign, next dlc will be a bit better then prison of elders, and expansion after that will be a bit better then Taken King

VU Sponsors