_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
lol something other than vape, eh?

I like the looks of it, other than that basket weave trying to imitate carbon fiber - which is also kinda dated.
They have that black leather looking one, at least a photo of it :rolleyes:

Must not be too cheaply made, as it at least has baked ceramic finish.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Looks a bit like a rebranded Smoant Cylon
Kinda. From what I can tell, which isn't really that much since there's very little detail about it, no curve setting, and probably no uploading or software for it, being it's only 50 bucks. Looks to have 3 wallpapers. I'm surprised I can't find a review, I think it's been out a few weeks.

I've bought a few mods in the last 2 months, and sold a couple, but still only have 2 that get most all the use. I figure I want at least a couple more.
So on this one, I like what I can see and stuck my neck out, a little. I pre-ordered the leather one from VaporRange. There will probably be a trusted review some were before I get it, in which case if it's a fail - I can cxl the preorder. The interface/settings/ceramic finish is telling me the build quality will be good. We'll see.
Heck, strap something that looks like money to most anything, and I'll probly like it. :giggle:

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
More like G than Cylon.

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
First I thought it was the daughter/sister company of voopoo as I read the title....got all excited for nothing.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A couple of years ago I could track ALL of the new vape stuff coming out.
Now I just ignore most of it.
Need to conserve remaining functional neurons for more important stuff.

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
More like G than Cylon.
Does this company have other mods, or any vape related products, on the market?
I love my G Class, so I like the looks of this mod too. I wouldn't buy it without knowing anything about the chip it's using, though. I'd be extremely skeptical if this company is producing the chip since it looks like they copied Smok's name and SX Mini's appearance.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Does this company have other mods, or any vape related products, on the market?
I love my G Class, so I like the looks of this mod too. I wouldn't buy it without knowing anything about the chip it's using, though. I'd be extremely skeptical if this company is producing the chip since it looks like they copied Smok's name and SX Mini's appearance.

I had done some research before ordering it.
So far, I've seen FF92 kit 80w, k one mod/tank 30w, FF91 mod 200w TC, an RDTA, and this Hato.

I'm the skeptical sort as well, that's why I had done some digging. Just not much out there on these guys or their products. Some of their stuff looks like it came out some time ago. I looked at a few user reviews and they were positive. I too can't say if it's their chip or not and would be nice to know if it's someone else's chip, but I only care if it's a good chip or not - not necessarily the maker of it since some companies use other's chip from time to time. Hato's interface says the chip is at least somewhat advanced since the layout/settings menu look it. They call it "high end ST chipset" and 'high end' is what that's interpreted as. It certainly looks high end compared to their 200w.

I had pre-ordered the leather from VaporRange, called them the next day and they said they didn't have an order in for leather and probably wouldn't till they saw how it sold, haha. I told them they ordered the wrong one, to see how it sold. So CXld it. Called a couple days later to see if someone had thier hands on the one in stock so I could drill them for info, and didn't get to, but they said they ordered some leather ones because of the want for it, and 2 weeks out so I'm back on it. From what I see I'm pretty sure I'm gonna like it for $49 shipped. If I don't I'll find someone that does.

I really don't think they copied smok's name. They've been around for a while.

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
@Vape Fan Cool, I'm excited for you to receive it so you can let us know about it! I agree with you about the price being good. At only $49, it's worth buying and being the guinea pig.
Looking forward to your thoughts on it!!

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
@Vape Fan Cool, I'm excited for you to receive it so you can let us know about it! I agree with you about the price being good. At only $49, it's worth buying and being the guinea pig.
Looking forward to your thoughts on it!!

2 guinea pigs are better than 1 :)

VU Sponsors