Become a Patron!

Any one using the Omega?

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I haven't touched my Omega clone in long while. And with all these new attys coming out so quick i was wondering if there are still some Omega fanboys (or fangirls) out there still showing this atty some love.

SerialVapist

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm using mine right now, actually. It's a solid RDA and my wrap is really decent, so I swapped out cotton this morning. I usually switch between the Omega and the Tobh. I have to admit, building it can be a pain with that large well, but once it's built, it hits like a truck!

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I got one as a freebie with another purchase and hated it. For my hands it was impossible to build on. I sold it before it even was fired once.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
being a noob, I like my Omega clone. easy to build on for me and I get what I think is great vape out of her. Too new to really know alot about the other RDAs. Just have a couple of them. (the Omega being the best one) Just waiting til I get better at building coils before I take the big jump into the bigger boys or other ones....

SerialVapist

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I got one as a freebie with another purchase and hated it. For my hands it was impossible to build on. I sold it before it even was fired once.

Yeah, with the wall of that well so tall, I don't blame you.

being a noob, I like my Omega clone. easy to build on for me and I get what I think is great vape out of her. Too new to really know alot about the other RDAs. Just have a couple of them. (the Omega being the best one) Just waiting til I get better at building coils before I take the big jump into the bigger boys or other ones....

IMHO, as long as it can do dual-coils and has the airflow that YOU like, it's good to go. The last option is, "Does it look cool?" Realistically, whatever keeps us off of the old-fashion-eds, is a win. As for getting better at building, just do it over and over and over. I would do a build, keep it for a couple of day, and do a different build. The habit became a hobby...

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I pulled my out today and just fell in love with it all over again. It was my very fist 22mm dripper and i honestly don't know why i ever put it away. The only problem i have now is that i don't have enough mechs to go around. I just sold and traded a couple to fund my DNA box mod lol

Bahas

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I put my Omega away cause one of the negative posts decided I didn't need it and flew across my bedroom. I still use it in single coil mode though.

M

maddvaper

Been running an authentic Omega (which has no holes in the post) for prolly 9 months now.Only R.D.A. I havent been able to tear up.Love it.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I <3 mine.. i have given a few out to friends, but i still keep a couple around..

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Been running an authentic Omega (which has no holes in the post) for prolly 9 months now.Only R.D.A. I havent been able to tear up.Love it.
Yeah i never used the post hole on my clone. Its kinda a pain to try and reach them lol and I find it easier to wrap around the screws

VU Sponsors