Become a Patron!

Any owners of the Hana mod or clones....

Ladygadget

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You can also use the USB as a pass thru as well. I just drove from the Bay Area to LA and back and used the pass thru to make sure I didn't run out of power.

DAY-VAPE

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well as long as you have a partially charged battery in it... Then you can vape while you are charging it. Not really a 'pass-thru'. I'm digging the hell out of mine ! Glad I got it.

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My main question/concern is if it's considered safe to charge these Chanas using the USB port? Since I'm assuming the 'no green light' thing is still an issue... Is it ok to leave the batteries in and use said port?
I have the Cloupor from the first batch at 101 and it turns from red to green when charged. No issues with using the USB charger at all.

DAY-VAPE

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
And this is just an observation... But I say this thing performs better for me, using a 1.2 ohm coil vs. a sub ohm coil! And it's a noticeable improvement i'd have to say.

Vapor Zen

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I use a 5200 mAh cellphone battery charger battery pack with a 1 and 2 amp usb ports on it and have used both ports on mine with no issues.. The on board charger board limits the charge to .5 amps as far as I can tell..

I love being able to use the passthru charging so I can vape while it charges with this combo while out and about.. The one thing about the evolv chipped boxes out there is there is no reverse polarity protection on the 18650 boxes and you must take care when installing your battery.. I stuck my efest 35 amp batteries in closed it up and it has been working fine ever since using the method I stated..

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Like the Idiot I am I got my first green 18650 batterys and put them in the charger wrong. Smoked the charger. I have orange paint to tell me Pos. I'm pretty stupid some days. I helped build a 6.5 million dollar computer for a hospital. It would make me look real bad If I can't even make a Mod.

DAY-VAPE

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
By the way... After being plugged in all night last night... The light was still red on mine.

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk

forbes617

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just got a real Hanna. Thing is awesome, does what your looking for. My mechanicals aren't getting much attention anymore.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
ive veen charging mine for a month using the usb, no problems....

So you do not need a dedicated charger for the 18650 battery , you can just put a 18650 in the Cana and charge it via USB , thats what i needed to know.

Thanks

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have been seeing box mods that are called Chana's , not the Cloupor version though , and they are selling for around $50.00 on sale or with coupon from some very reputable vendors. The reviews are stellar but it is different than Cloupors and Fasttechs so who knows what it is , it is being sold as a DNA 30 box mod though.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Stick with the Cloupors. They may have their quirks, but are a pretty solid box and a good value.

Rick S

Member For 4 Years
Does anyone have the black one from angel cigs?
Is it the v3? The red & black have a different picture.

So im guessing I have a crappy Hana clone.
After about 1/3 battery maybe 1/2 the output difference i signifigant. I have actually taken the battery out and put it in a mechanical and it fires great on my subohm coils but my .5 atlantis coils hit just sucks after i get halfway down

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I should be getting an Authentic Hana Mini V3 by the end of the week (although I will not be able to actually use it till after Easter), but I will be interested in finding someone who can swap out the 1200 MaH batteries for a 2000 MaH.

85c16b2c72e79a619e32dbaec20919d4.jpg

Is this Cloupor?

VU Sponsors