Become a Patron!

Any specific tank for a cooler (temperature) vape?

Hey there! Looking for tank advice....

Currently own 2 mods: one is the CoolFire IV and other is a new touchscreen, Smok G-Priv 2. Although I'll never use it for the high watts, I really like the long battery life by using it between 30-50 watts.

In both of these kits with sub-ohm tanks they always came with .4 coils. So, this is what I started in the vaping world with for a year now, and have not tried another resistance. Am I missing out by not having tried a standard ohm at 1.5ohm or above? Is that the secret to cooler temperatures?

I think I need to try more mouth to lung hits so I don't crave the occasional analog. But I don't like the high heat of anything over 50 watts.

My Aspire Cleito tank is top threading 3.5 mil but always leaks and I'm about to throw it out the window after trying the X-Baby Beast 4 mil with hinge lock. I now LOVE the hinge locking! What other tanks offer hinge and cap locking like this, but also offer the ability to change out ohm so I could try out the standard resistance?

I'm considering getting one or two more tanks.

Looking at Cloud Beast King for staying at home, chain vape-all-day thing. It has the hinge lock I love but doesn't offer any variation switch to 1.5ohm coils.

And, because I travel and like to vape in public I figured that I don't want to blow massive clouds into groups of strangers. So either the Nautilus 2 or Triton, they both offer above standard 1.5 coils but do not have the hinge lock lol. Guess I'm in a pickle because the nicer locking hinge tanks don't support a multitude of coils.

RobN1

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think I need to try more mouth to lung hits so I don't crave the occasional analog. But I don't like the high heat of anything over 50 watt

I'm considering getting one or two more tanks.

Looking at Cloud Beast King for staying at home, chain vape-all-day thing. It has the hinge lock I love but doesn't offer any variation switch to 1.5ohm coils.

You don't like to vape over 50 watts because of the heat.......and you're looking at the Cloud Beast King.....is this the same Cloud Beast King that can be vaped up to 350 watts and gets so hot you can't put it in your pocket? I don't think 50 watts would even fire any of its coils....

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No he said he wants the cloud beast king to use at home & I presume he wants an MTL tank for out in public.

Checkout the Ares MTL rta. It means building your own coils but it has a really good topfill system

VU Sponsors