Become a Patron!

Any Tests done on these yet?

Zac

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
[QUOTE="Im very curious to know how they stack up![/QUOTE] stacking batteries is bad! lol just kidding, i'll stick around to see if anyone has tested them. they discontinued the sony 26650's or something? i heard buzz about it but i havent gotten a 26650 mod yet, too many nice 18650's out there that i want. be nice to know the best battery to get when i finally take the plunge

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've been looking for tests on those too. If I find some I'll post them up.

ripple69420

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
[QUOTE="Im very curious to know how they stack up!
stacking batteries is bad! lol just kidding, i'll stick around to see if anyone has tested them. they discontinued the sony 26650's or something? i heard buzz about it but i havent gotten a 26650 mod yet, too many nice 18650's out there that i want. be nice to know the best battery to get when i finally take the plunge[/QUOTE]
That's me Zac. I'm still working on my 18650 collection!:)

MEENMAN83

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
They work better than the MNKES and the four i bought non where bad compared to the 5 MNKES i bought 3 where bad

Roger Schaeffer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
T
They work better than the MNKES and the four i bought non where bad compared to the 5 MNKES i bought 3 where bad
hats to bad on your MNKE being bad I have bought 4 in the last 6 weeks all are Good

MEENMAN83

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It
T

hats to bad on your MNKE being bad I have bought 4 in the last 6 weeks all are Good
Thanks brother! I find with this community it's hit or miss with batteries. I am glad yours are working but these IMRENs are great found a good supplier on ebay.

I jumped on 4x of those bad boys when I saw them up for sale. I have yet to get a 26650 mod though. I'm thinking of picking up a copper hades & copper TOBH to go with it.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Fine. I'll get they anyway.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
By looking at the test of other 26650 batteries on the market I would take an educated guess and say they are probably 20A maybe 25.

VU Sponsors