Become a Patron!

Any thoughts on Snow Wolf 200w mod w/temp

I just got mine a few weeks ago. so far its really sterdy, the safety features are cool. on 1W-149W you can hold it down for 20 seconds until it automaticly stops. and 150W-200W its 15 seconds. and when It reaches (cant remember exactly what) until 200W is pulsating. the temp control only works with nickel wire. do that's one thing. and the tank I have for it is the tfv4 which is a sub ohm tank. which makes the experience even better. I so far give the snow wolf a 100% thumbs up.

Jacnasty

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey good morning New to the group. I have had my snow wolf for about 3 months personally. Brought it second hand. But the threading is all gone I can't put anything on it.. Any advice on getting the connection fixed? 2 days no vaping. It's killing me. I have checked with vapor shark and vapor blast and they stated that I'm screwed at this point because it can't be fixed. I have reached out to the warranty company and noreply. Is there away to get a new connection on the box myself? There is no YouTube vids on that. Thanks in advance.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey good morning New to the group. I have had my snow wolf for about 3 months personally. Brought it second hand. But the threading is all gone I can't put anything on it.. Any advice on getting the connection fixed? 2 days no vaping. It's killing me. I have checked with vapor shark and vapor blast and they stated that I'm screwed at this point because it can't be fixed. I have reached out to the warranty company and noreply. Is there away to get a new connection on the box myself? There is no YouTube vids on that. Thanks in advance.
You could try replacing the connection's thread with the Classic 510 Inserts to be found at http://fatdaddyvapes.com/shop.html (scroll down on that page).

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Thank you for replying. Ian looking for vids on how to change the connection and can't find anything.. How hard do you think it is to change?
Sounds fairly easy, if you have the drill bit (8.5 mm), and tap (M10x1.5). I'm not sure, if you would need that 510 Installation Tool. I think a suitable metric screw and bolt nut could do the job if needed.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
If that doesn't work, you could replace the whole connector, which would require some soldering skills.

Jacnasty

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Is this the 1 you suggest?

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    219.5 KB · Views: 10

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Is this the 1 you suggest?
Yes that is it!
As mentioned, it seems to be real easy. You drill out the current (broken) thread with the 8.5 mm drill bit. Then you make a new thread with the M10x1.5 tap. Then, you screw in that 510 insert.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
To be honest though, I personally would replace the whole connector to begin with.

Jacnasty

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
To be honest though, I personally would replace the whole connector to begin with.

Yeah I'm getting check cl to c if anyone knows what they are doing ... I'll get the part. And I totally agree to replace the whole thing

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah I'm getting check cl to c if anyone knows what they are doing ... I'll get the part. And I totally agree to replace the whole thing
If you don't trust yourself, and don't have anyone able to do it for you, email them, they might replace it for you for a minor fee. Let me know, how you'll proceed! Actually, PM me before you take any further action.

Guys i really need your help on this one.. I purchased a v1.5 golden edition snow wolf 200. Problem is apparently this is not the asmodus version and its from ismoke limited. Are these guys legit? Did i just purchase a clone or an authentic mod.

Thanks image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

dry_hit

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Is there a number on the top left door magnet?

Smallzvape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have the same mod box what website did you buy it from? And how much did you pay? And also can you post a pic of the box it came in

I have the same mod box what website did you buy it from? And how much did you pay? And also can you post a pic of the box it came in

I got from a local seller here in Dubai for the equivalent of almost 120 USD didnt use it even once since im not sure if its authentic or a cheap clone.. image.jpeg

Smallzvape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got from a local seller here in Dubai for the equivalent of almost 120 USD didnt use it even once since im not sure if its authentic or a cheap clone.. View attachment 36708
What did the guy say that mod box was called? Did he say golden edition or royal edition? Because they're Royal edition not golden edition and honestly from what I can tell you my mod box looks the same the box does too the only difference is that you have the ismoke sticker with it and I can't tell you whether or not that's legit but most likely it might not be because I ordered mine straight from the Asmodus website and did not come with that stick plus I paid almost $150 for mine in US money

Smallzvape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Also my box was marked with a little yellow sticker on the bottom which I do not know what was meant by it lol but it came that way so most likely perhaps yes it may be a clone

dry_hit

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Are you sure yours is authentic? I havent used mine yet cause i dont want a clone failing or venting etc..

Do uou have the same numbers on the magnet?

Yes mine is authentic but it isn't a limited Edition version. I also think yours is authentic, from what I read about the clones they had the '+' and '-' on the buttons not the case.

What did the guy say that mod box was called? Did he say golden edition or royal edition? Because they're Royal edition not golden edition and honestly from what I can tell you my mod box looks the same the box does too the only difference is that you have the ismoke sticker with it and I can't tell you whether or not that's legit but most likely it might not be because I ordered mine straight from the Asmodus website and did not come with that stick plus I paid almost $150 for mine in US money
Thing is that here in Dubai we dont have offical shops yet for vaping equipment, we only have these unauthorized sellers all over instagram that somehow manage to sell them, ( if i order it from the asmodus website the customs here will just send it back because vaping hasnt been approved here yet, but thats another story) .. Usually when me and my friends buy vaping stuff we can scratch the usual grey secret number and check for authenticity but unfortunately that doesnt come with the snowolf. Thats why im counting on you guys for help..

I really appreciate it thank you.

Yes mine is authentic but it isn't a limited Edition version. I also think yours is authentic, from what I read about the clones they had the '+' and '-' on the buttons not the case.
appreciate it man thanks. I just dont understand who ismoke limited is lol..

cableman

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
your thoughts may be correct, but from my understanding..... The devices will have to have to go through an application process if it has anything to do with vaping. Again you may be right, I don't want to get caught with my pants down so I am going on a buying spree of regulated devices and nicotine. I have a mill and can build unregulated devices and rda's.

I agree, getting vape products may become a problem in the near future. Very near future. I am also stocking up. I have several atomizers where I make my own coils so that will be a plus stocking up on wire and wick, etc.

cableman

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Anyone seen the limited edition Snow Wolf 200w?
85f0dd5e03ae90f15f258ba5905947bd.jpg
8a2c1eea90f4eae0951777ddbde25c75.jpg

cableman

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What are the cons for this mod or is it just more of a limited version thing?

cableman

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If you are trying to sell your ebay items, should you try to be a registered vendor?
If you are trying to sell your ebay items, should you try to be a registered vendor?

I am not selling anything. I know not to sell on forums. I was just trying to tell you what was working for me and show you a picture. Sorry if you got the wrong idea.

cableman

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Not trying to sell anything. Just trying to help with the knowledge of what worked for me. Don't worry I won't post another link. I am not trying to make money here I am just trying to share information.

VU Sponsors