Become a Patron!

Any Vape Block App experiences?

ApolloKen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Looking for folks that have used the vape block app for purchasing vape gear. That's the only place Ive found to get some of the more popular hard to find stuff. Any info at all is greatly appreciated!

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The app itself and finding stuff is balls for browsing but the actual ordering is really simple. It's just a basic web store portal. Not much different that using Shopify. Nowadays they do need a photo of your drivers license though. Reload was very quick to ship my RDA out.

Any other info you need?

ApolloKen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Awesome bro that's exactly what I was ordering. After having the reload for awhile now, is it worth the $80? Do u have any rda's that you like better than your reload? I have a csmnt and a goon of course but the csmnt beats the Goon. Hoping to find someone that has both csmnt and reload for comparison and opinions

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Awesome bro that's exactly what I was ordering. After having the reload for awhile now, is it worth the $80? Do u have any rda's that you like better than your reload? I have a csmnt and a goon of course but the csmnt beats the Goon. Hoping to find someone that has both csmnt and reload for comparison and opinions

Don't have the Reload any more but I own a black Cosmonaut. I think the Reload is better machined and it doesn't weep but flavor wise the Cosmonaut wins hand down (which is to be expected as it's smaller).

ApolloKen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Haven't had any problems with my csmnt. Didn't realize relpad was bigger. Thought they were both 24mm?

ApolloKen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
O ok I see what ya mean. I paid $54 for my csmnt and it came with some amazing alien variant coils already dry burned and wicked up ready to go. It was an amazing deal. The coils purchased separately were $15-$20 a pair. I was stoked to say the least. My only gripe was the bottom o ring that washe on it was awful! Just a touch of the AFC it'd try to come off. I'm bad about picking up my device by the atty and I could pick up on it and the device not move a bit cuz the cap would pull str8 off. Worst o ring tolerance I've ever had or seen on an atty but don't think it's a common problem. How was your bottom o ring on your csmnt?

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
O ok I see what ya mean. I paid $54 for my csmnt and it came with some amazing alien variant coils already dry burned and wicked up ready to go. It was an amazing deal. The coils purchased separately were $15-$20 a pair. I was stoked to say the least. My only gripe was the bottom o ring that washe on it was awful! Just a touch of the AFC it'd try to come off. I'm bad about picking up my device by the atty and I could pick up on it and the device not move a bit cuz the cap would pull str8 off. Worst o ring tolerance I've ever had or seen on an atty but don't think it's a common problem. How was your bottom o ring on your csmnt?

yeah, the tolerance between the top cap and the barrel should be switched. It's the only thing that drags it down IMO

ApolloKen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Same here. Did you switch them? The top o ring is beefy

ApolloKen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
How about the spare? Or an o ring from another 24mm like goon? I'm going to try it when I get home. Thinking the one from the goon, rashomon or lush plus should work. They should have made the bottom o ring with the beefy-ness of the top. Crazy they put that week ass o ring in what's possibly the best 24mm rda out. The machining and fit/finish on mine is up there with the best and best flavor out of the other usual suspects

VU Sponsors