Become a Patron!

any video reviewers out here ready to test a new battery to the market?

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey all, I have a few sets of Voidhawk batteries shipping in from the company, These should work in REGULATED MODS, and am looking to get a few video reviews done with them. They are same stats as the more popular batteries out here, except that they run on 4Amp continuous. they should work good for tanks builds and boxes that run lower watt and above 1.5 ohm, i hope. I will be getting a few different sizes and a few chargers as well. If any of you video review folks would be interested, send me a conversation with a link to your current reviews and or hit me up in the thread here. Thanks for you time guys, and thank you Voidhawk for letting us test out what you guys are doing. (they are currently working on 10a continuous as well). -Celtic.

edited.

Last edited:

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
1.2 ohms with a cell that has a 4 amp limit is pushing a cell to it's limit, Not wise on a mech mod. Not enough safe head room. Those cells would probably be fine in a regulated device like a Vamo or SVD.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
1.2 ohms with a cell that has a 4 amp limit is pushing a cell to it's limit, Not wise on a mech mod. Not enough safe head room. Those cells would probably be fine in a regulated device like a Vamo or SVD.

Yeah, I should of posted that, I was thinking that regulated devices would be best. The reason I am excited to see how these fellows work, is that the company does not buy recycled or relabeled batteries, they are made solely for them and they have the highest true mah rating on 18650 batteries. Im betting these things will be a blessing for those who wanted to make square tin mods with VV chips in them. Another thing I love about the claims on these guys, they are guaranteed not to Over Charge, Over Discharge or to Short Circuit. I'm sending a set to Smokie for video review, Vapor Joe has yet to reply for a set so Im hoping I can find another reviewer here in the forum before I reach out to other reviewers. Working with this community would be ideal, since this forum site has the best group of people that I have found in the forum sector.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey scuba....I stated on my other posts, and conversation I sent to reviewers, these are for regulated mods bud....

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Whats wrong with written reviews?

Speaking solely for myself, I digest info in the written format a touch better than the video version.

Just saying..............

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Im sure the company wouldn't mind a well written review. They want to get into this field, so they are currently working on producing batteries with higher amps for those that do the mechies.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Never thought it would be so hard to give away hundreds of dollars worth of batteries and chargers...LoL.

VU Sponsors