Become a Patron!

Any way to fix new Nautilus mini BVC

While still at the store I hurried the process of inserting new coils and new juice in Nautilus mini. I didn't let it sit or prime it and it tasted burned from the start. Fortunately I got an extra and it works fine. Is it possible to fix this scorched wick? (I.e. soak it in water or something.) I went ahead and dropped some of the liquid directly in the atty to soak the wick and set it aside for now. Thanks for any and all advice.

Hoekakes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
burnt wick is burnt wick , i hate to be the bearer of bad news but take it as a learning experience .. gotta let those clearos prime

RBVapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
burnt wick is burnt wick , i hate to be the bearer of bad news but take it as a learning experience .. gotta let those clearos prime

I have to agree with @Hoekakes here. The Nautilus BVC coils on almost every occasion will not ever come back from being burnt. Once you get that taste they're shot. I've tried Vodka, Isopropyl, boiling, etc to no avail If you cook them they're toast. On the good side, if you get one working you can get a few weeks out of them. The key to their BVC coils in numerous unpowered hits until you see no more bubbles after a hit meaning it is fully saturated.

VU Sponsors