Become a Patron!

Anybody have a copy of Cuttwods "Unicorn Milk"??? Mmmmm tasy!!!

Comfygirl

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
When I made this I wasn't trying to clone Unicorn Milk but IMHO this tastes pretty damn close

I prefer this mix at 70vg/30pg. Steep time is a minimum of 1 week (the longer it sits the creamier it gets). I just left it in a closet to steep, nothing special.

8% Vanilla Custard [Capella]
4% Capella Sweet Strawberry [Capella]
2% Bavarian Cream [TFA]
2% Vanilla Swirl [TFA]
2% Vanilla Bean Ice Cream [TFA]
1% Whipped Cream [TFA]
1% Vanillin [TFA]
So I made a batch following this recipe and I think k it's delicious! I love it after only a one week steep. I'm not sure I have the will power to put in back in the steep cabinet but I made two bottles so the other one is safe to steep another day haha

When I made this I wasn't trying to clone Unicorn Milk but IMHO this tastes pretty damn close

I prefer this mix at 70vg/30pg. Steep time is a minimum of 1 week (the longer it sits the creamier it gets). I just left it in a closet to steep, nothing special.

8% Vanilla Custard [Capella]
4% Capella Sweet Strawberry [Capella]
2% Bavarian Cream [TFA]
2% Vanilla Swirl [TFA]
2% Vanilla Bean Ice Cream [TFA]
1% Whipped Cream [TFA]
1% Vanillin [TFA]

Hi i made this but i having problems getting the right amount of taste i made a 100 ml bottle with 6mg of nic. Let it steep for a week in a brown bottle in my fridge. What am i doing wrong. I have tried loads of recipes like this but the taste is low on all of them. Please help! Thanks

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi i made this but i having problems getting the right amount of taste i made a 100 ml bottle with 6mg of nic. Let it steep for a week in a brown bottle in my fridge. What am i doing wrong. I have tried loads of recipes like this but the taste is low on all of them. Please help! Thanks

Probably steeping in the fridge isn't helping. Some people use heat to speed up a steep, or leave to steep for a good few weeks-months at room temperature, keeping it in the fridge isn't really allowing it to steep- people keep nicotine in the freezer to store it long term. You would be better off just mixing and using fresh than steeping in the fridge in my opinion.

Give it a try with a steep in a normal cupboard, you may well find it tastes much better :)

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, I find a cream/custard like that usually doesn't reach it's best until a month has passed sitting in a cupboard or wherever you want to keep your steeping juice... just not in the fridge.
Dark and moderate room temperature.

VU Sponsors