Become a Patron!

Anybody know what's up with HotRod's calculator thread?

JXN

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hasn't been a post in the ecf thread "New Calculator to try" since the 9th of this month. I know where to download updates and such but this is strange. I don't have posting priviledges to ask over there.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If you post a link, one of us can ask.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Okay, just looked at his profile page, and he's logged on today. Do you want me to ask a question on the thread?

Reactions: JXN

JXN

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't have a specific questiion, just wondered where everybody went. "Where is everybody" would be good.

HotRod19579

Member For 5 Years
I don't have a specific questiion, just wondered where everybody went. "Where is everybody" would be good.
I Have been monitoring the thread. I have been consumed with development activities at work and haven't been actively developing on the calculator which explains my lack of posts. I have hopes things will slow down at work and I can turn more focus on the calculator in the near future.

JXN

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I Have been monitoring the thread. I have been consumed with development activities at work and haven't been actively developing on the calculator which explains my lack of posts. I have hopes things will slow down at work and I can turn more focus on the calculator in the near future.
Well it's good to know you're at least doing well. It's the first time I checked in on that thread and not seen any new postings, by anyone!
It's good to know you're here at the Underground as well as I won't have to rely on the kindness of @RocketPuppy if I ever have a real need for support. The calculator is great for me as is but if I think of something I'll let you know.

Edit to add: I just sent you my donation, Great work you've done.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OMG, I need to ban you all for using our forum to communicate on ECF.............

tumblr_niiips6Lt01u66brso1_500_zpsqdwgj5gh.gif

Just kidding
tumblr_lqr8pzY7vW1qzv45so1_250_zpsgmkvumbl.gif
:D:D:D:D:D:D

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That was the first time I posted there in probably a year. Blame JXN! I'm merely a minion.

Reactions: JXN

VU Sponsors