Become a Patron!

Anybody want to get pissed off? - Dual Use of Tobacco Products

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
We already knew they were puritan idiots, who have this idea that smokers DESERVE to die. So it's no surprise that they promulgate "quit or die" as their approach to quitting smoking.

We already know they're stupid, and that we have beaten the odds simply by switching to vaping. So fuck 'em.

Andria

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We already knew they were puritan idiots, who have this idea that smokers DESERVE to die. So it's no surprise that they promulgate "quit or die" as their approach to quitting smoking.

We already know they're stupid, and that we have beaten the odds simply by switching to vaping. So fuck 'em.

Andria
hhhhhmmm.. nearly all of the items below expose me to more nic than i use now......
Five types of nicotine replacement therapy
  • Patch*
  • Gum*
  • Lozenge*
  • Inhaler
  • Nasal spray
    *Available without a prescription
so,,,,,,,,,this leads me to believe (especially given the format of the article) that this person wrote this public education/social information piece to gain a govt grant (in other words he writes whatever and passes it off as research in order to tap a $1000 grant ...paycheck)

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
hhhhhmmm.. nearly all of the items below expose me to more nic than i use now......
Five types of nicotine replacement therapy
  • Patch*
  • Gum*
  • Lozenge*
  • Inhaler
  • Nasal spray
    *Available without a prescription
so,,,,,,,,,this leads me to believe (especially given the format of the article) that this person wrote this public education/social information piece to gain a govt grant (in other words he writes whatever and passes it off as research in order to tap a $1000 grant ...paycheck)

Yep, exactly. I couldn't use the patch, though I tried it twice, because it gives me heart palpitations, while doing NOTHING AT ALL for cigarette cravings. I can't use gum due to dental issues. Never tried the lozenges, since the patch is so completely ineffective, I didn't think the lozenges would be effective either. And I would never ever even TRY chantix; I can feel suicidal all by myself, I don't need a drug to make me moreso.

Yet with vaping, I haven't had a cigarette craving in over 2 yrs. Though I got off WTA in March, and am currently down to 3.4mg nicotine, vaping only about 5-6ml per day.

Andria

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Yep, exactly. I couldn't use the patch, though I tried it twice, because it gives me heart palpitations, while doing NOTHING AT ALL for cigarette cravings. I can't use gum due to dental issues. Never tried the lozenges, since the patch is so completely ineffective, I didn't think the lozenges would be effective either. And I would never ever even TRY chantix; I can feel suicidal all by myself, I don't need a drug to make me moreso.

Yet with vaping, I haven't had a cigarette craving in over 2 yrs. Though I got off WTA in March, and am currently down to 3.4mg nicotine, vaping only about 5-6ml per day.

Andria

The patch gave me a horrible rash and left a sticky film on me whenever I took it off.

I tried the lozenges but found Ariva (which is made of real tobacco) to be better. Then the fuckers BANNED Ariva!!!

The FDA banned Ariva because it "looks like candy"

Ariva.jpg

slide_27.jpg

http://www.fda.gov/TobaccoProducts/NewsEvents/ucm412025.htm

But they let their butt fucking pharma buddies get everyone hooked on nicotine lozenges that "look like candy"

This is an actual quit smoking websites photo. I didn't make this shit up myself:
lozenge_nicorette.png

https://www.quitprofessional.com/nrt-products/nicorette-lozenges/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...8d19c6-ae37-11e4-abe8-e1ef60ca26de_story.html

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Their Pharma product looks like a fucking pez dispenser and their lozenges look like pez (which is CANDY)

nicorette_lozenge.png

Todays lesson: Don't you dare sell nicotine candy unless you are from Big Pharma.

The motto quickly changes from "What about the children" to "Fuck the kids, Addict them to Amphetamines" when Big Pharmas profits are concerned.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Todays lesson: Don't you dare sell nicotine candy unless you are from Big Pharma.

The motto quickly changes from "What about the children" to "Fuck the kids, Addict them to Amphetamines" when Big Pharmas profits are concerned.

Yep. As I mentioned in some other thread very recently, when the FDA first came to be, they actually did useful, valuable things, like get the dangerous opiate patent medicines off the shelves, and along with the USDA, make sure that food was fit to eat; it's only in about the last 20-30 yrs that the FDA has devolved into pharma whores who don't give a SHIT about anyone's health and wellbeing, except their own pockets' and those of BP. They desperately need to be dissolved completely.

The CDC is the same: pharma whores, and the guy running it is a puritan lunatic: i.e., EVIL, and he needs to be JAILED for complete incompetence and adhering to ideology rather than health. Actually, tarred and feathered would be better, and make sure that tar is BLISTERING hot.

Andria

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Their Pharma product looks like a fucking pez dispenser and their lozenges look like pez (which is CANDY)

nicorette_lozenge.png

we watch the tv commercials for dif drugs,,, and are humored/scared of the list of health risks listed.............FDA doesnt seem to mind those killer drugs.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

nicorette_lozenge.png

I want a Mitch Zeller Pez dispenser ! :giggle:

VU Sponsors