Become a Patron!

Anybody Watch Mr. Robot?

dannycarlisle18

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Does anybody here watch Mr. Robot?

I fell in love with it and I'm bummed it's over. I also thought the season finale was extremely unsatisfying. Wish they would have given us more.

Elliot is clearly my favorite character but who's yours? What was your favorite episode?

dannycarlisle18

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I only watched 3 episodes so far. It's different. I was trying to watch this series with the SO. He doesn't care for it. I think it's related to his (Elliot) obsessive drug use and monotone voice. I might finish the series this winter. Elliot reminds me of a Aspie I know.
He's definitely a dark character. He only gets crazier. I recommend finishing it!

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I watched it until he got pushed off the railing . Slow moving , but the acting is great , no characters seem make believe . I couldn't help but think some of the stuff going on is all in his head .
Maybe I'll go back to it .

dannycarlisle18

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I watched it until he got pushed off the railing . Slow moving , but the acting is great , no characters seem make believe . I couldn't help but think some of the stuff going on is all in his head .
Maybe I'll go back to it .
You should! That's a weird part... it starts to make more sense :D.

dannycarlisle18

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'll probably finish it after I finish "Wentworth Prison" season 3. It's my current late night binge fest.
I haven't heard of Wentworth Prison. I just started this show called sense8. Not sure how i feel about it yet ....

misterJ

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Mr robot has a good story, and I agree, the characters help out a little.
I thought the season finale was good, had me glued, which is saying a lot (TV sucks).

Usually I don't watch tv, and when I find a show I like, usually it's already over and I can watch all of it in a span of a month.
Wish I found Mr robot after it was done because I hate waiting for the next season ; p

dannycarlisle18

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Mr robot has a good story, and I agree, the characters help out a little.
I thought the season finale was good, had me glued, which is saying a lot (TV sucks).

Usually I don't watch tv, and when I find a show I like, usually it's already over and I can watch all of it in a span of a month.
Wish I found Mr robot after it was done because I hate waiting for the next season ; p
Yeah, I agree with this. It's tough to wait but it's worth it when you really like something. I don't watch much TV at all and totally agree. I feel like it takes a lot for me to like a show as much as I liked Mr. Robot. Maybe it was the fact that I've been in a transitory phase in my life and could really connect with Elliot, but something about the show became cathartic to me. It was like every night I watched an episode before bed I felt clearer.

Cheesy, I know. But still - found something in Mr. Robot I haven't found in movies/TV lately.

Petyr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yes it is somehow different. I hope the seccond season is as good as the first one or even better and that more shows like this pop up.

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just caught up on it , the last half of the episodes are a lot better and interesting . To bad the first parts are so , slow . If you stick with it , very much worth a watch . Great twists !

dannycarlisle18

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just caught up on it , the last half of the episodes are a lot better and interesting . To bad the first parts are so , slow . If you stick with it , very much worth a watch . Great twists !
I thought the first episodes were actually better!

VU Sponsors