Anyone able to help a hard up vet?

Discussion in 'Vaping Veterans Military Only!' started by Bleducsi, Jul 31, 2018.

1. Bleducsi

Bleducsi New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hey guys. I'm looking for help, just had a baby on the 22nd of april and I'm finding it really hard to keep my passion alive. Anyone got anything second hand they could send my way? Juice would help a lot in my FUBAR'd situation. It's so much easier to just grab a $3.00 can of grizz

2. Laurent

Laurent New Member

Blog Posts:
    Could you please tell me what a $3.00 can of grizz is?

3. sonarman

sonarman Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Dip.

4. Bleducsi

Bleducsi New Member

Blog Posts:
    Sorry. Grizz is short for grizzly. It's smokeless tobacco

5. Shredtravolta

Shredtravolta VU Donator Silver Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    First off thanks for your service. I noticed you mentioned that it's hard to keep your passion alive. If I may ask what is your passion? I think I can put you in contact with a really great juice maker who has way lower prices than what you would find in a retail store. I would send you a small some juice and because I am a builder I could send you some nice coils. I dunno if that would help. But honestly the amount of juice I send you isn't going to inevitably stop you from buying some form of tobacco product. Only your own free will can do that. I'd have to imagine you learned some trade being in the military. DM me if you want me to send you some juice, coils, and maybe brainstorm about how you can better your financial situation.

gopher_byrd likes this.