Become a Patron!

Anyone bought iStick from Heaven Gifts?

To2lynsane

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Bought one from vapenw on a friday night and it was in my mailbox on monday. That was my second one and am about to order another for my son. Havent tried heavensgifts for anything but vapenw. Com may be a good option for ya.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Vapenw has really good prices. Bought a few for presents.

jae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bought one from SmartVapes. I love it. It's amazing, cheap, and tiny.

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I own two, both from vapenw via eBay. I keep mine on VV because it seems the variable wattage regulation is a bit quirky.
That aside, they are great little mods and, at present, are getting more use than my VTR and MVP's.

ckf

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I got mine from rock bottom vapes after reading great reports about their customer service here on this site.

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
... Someone said it is a MVP killer!
I am sitting here vaping off of 2 MVP2s, and an iStick. In my opinion, the iStick is a very nice mod, but not a "killer".
I keep mine on VV because it seems the variable wattage regulation is a bit quirky.
I do the same. I never use VW mode.

Around the house, I still prefer the MVPs for the better battery life. When I go out, I prefer the iStick for its compact size, and great bettery life. I use Aerotank Minis at 1.8ohm, and I rarely vape at anything over 8W, so I may not be a "typical" user.

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am sitting here vaping off of 2 MVP2s, and an iStick. In my opinion, the iStick is a very nice mod, but not a "killer".

Around the house, I still prefer the MVPs for the better battery life. When I go out, I prefer the iStick for its compact size, and great bettery life. I use Aerotank Minis at 1.8ohm, and I rarely vape at anything over 8W, so I may not be a "typical" user.
Not that unusual...
I vape between 8.5 and 10.5 watts, depending on the liquid, coil (single/dual), tank, color of my socks and the position of Jupiter's third moon. ;):D

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

And I agree, it's no MVP2 killer- they both have their place in my arsenal

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I LOVe mine!! It IS an MVP killer imo! Works stronger too as well it's my FABULOUS FAVORITE mod and prices are unbeatable!

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I prefer it over my MVP the edge the MVP has is longer battery life

To2lynsane

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have two isticks, one with a magma and one with a veritas. 26 gauge coils at 1.0 to 1.2 ohms running 18 to 20 watts. Between the 2, I have no problem chain vaping my way through the day and long into the night on a single charge.

WharfRat1976

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just purchased an Istick and naughty mini from enciggity. Decent prices. It's for my son as a starter. Included a pack of bvcs as well...

VU Sponsors