Become a Patron!

anyone done business with vape dojo?

sadlercustompaint

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm building a DNA 40. Have every thing I need other than the chip. Vapor dojo is the only place I can find it other than eBay. They have good reviews and on the site it says if you contact them to give them 2 days to respond, but I emailed them 4 times in the last 3 weeks and no response. They have no shipping information. I don't want to order it if it will take a month to receive.

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I found two other vendors in 10 seconds. They (vape dojo) don't say which version they have and the reviews are not good. Find another vendor.

Edit. I even found a version with a larger screen. Just google "evolv dna 40"

sadlercustompaint

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ya I was literally just lookin at the one with the bigger screen. Never seen that before. But the company says they need 5-9 days before they even ship

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bought my 1st starter kit from the Ellicott City location, and I've been in the one in Parkville a couple of times. They seem like good people. Not the best, definitely not the worst. I don't think that they are the type of folks that want to rip you off.

sadlercustompaint

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I went ahead and ordered from protovapor. I sent them an email and within 15min replied nice as could be answering every question as detailed as possible. That did it for me. The fact that I sent evolv, vape dojo , and a few others multiple emails and none replied after weeks, made me want nothin to do with them. The extra $5 I spent is well worth it for me knowing if there's a problem I can actually get a hold of the company. I'll post some pics when the build is done here in a few weeks! Thanks for the help every one

Reactions: dre

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The fact that I sent evolv, vape dojo , and a few others multiple emails and none replied after weeks, made me want nothin to do with them. The extra $5 I spent is well worth it for me knowing if there's a problem I can actually get a hold of the company. I'll post some pics when the build is done here in a few weeks! Thanks for the help every one
I am amazed at how few companies are truly effective at communicating with their customers. My old boss used to jokingly call my customer contact "my girlfriend" because I would call her just to see if everything was okay, and I took her calls on my personal cell 7x24x365. I got the last laugh when my $6M account became a $14M account. She often mentioned that our competitor was difficult to get a hold of.

For the record... She was not a candidate for romance...

sadlercustompaint

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am amazed at how few companies are truly effective at communicating with their customers. My old boss used to jokingly call my customer contact "my girlfriend" because I would call her just to see if everything was okay, and I took her calls on my personal cell 7x24x365. I got the last laugh when my $6M account became a $14M account. She often mentioned that our competitor was difficult to get a hold of.

For the record... She was not a candidate for romance...
Exactly, communication is everything. I'd rather spend the extra money then deal with a company that won't respond

VU Sponsors