Become a Patron!

Anyone else heard of SameTaste?

Hey guys,

So I transitioned over to vapes about 3 years ago after having been a pack-a-day smoker for over a decade. I feel better, I smell better, and my cough is gone. But I still crave the taste of Marlboro 27's and the other brands I kinda grew up on (don't try at home!).

I've been struggling to find a vapor juice that tastes like real tobacco and the flavors/brands I was used to as a smoker. I've heard about this new company called SameTaste that is creating juices based off mainstream tobacco blends and are some of the best out there in preserving the depth and quality of the flavor. Its also supposed to be like 95% less toxic than burning. Anyone heard about these guys/tried out there product?

these guys are definitely leading the field in terms of authentic tobacco-flavored juices. they have some way of delivering the full broad-spectrum extract of flavonoids that gives the vapor the exact same taste as regular sticks from leading brands

Frogger

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
No, r they selling nets?

Edited- moderator removed the link

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone,

So, I saw here a couple posts about Sametaste, this new juice that apparently is 95% less harmful and gives a legit tobacco smoking feeling.
I want to share what I saw this week about them and ask if anyone here knows where I can get it because I've asked all around/checked online and I'm stuck

Edited- Moderator removed the link

Hey guys, I hope you're all doing good.

I have a friend who got his hands to this Sametaste juice. He says its really good but he got it on an expo or something. They are not yet in stores and I wanted to as if there's anyone here who knows where can I get this (if I can).

They seem to be good and I want to add the question: Has anyone tried it? My friend says that it can be found around the states, just doesn't know where. I guess more people got access to it and wanted to ask if anyone has seen it or got his/her hands on it.

Here's all i've seen about them since hearing about sametaste the first time

Edited: moderator removed the link

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hey @abbieclark67 and @jelsher7 and @monroemily1
- Are you all vendors for SameTaste? A sneaky way to get the company name here? You both sign up for the forum on the same day and almost the same time , and post to the same thread about this eliquid.
I googled that company and I get this
1692106232767.png

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hey @abbieclark67 and @jelsher7 and @monroemily1
- Are you all vendors for SameTaste ? A sneaky way to get the company name here? You both sign up for the forum on the same day and almost the same time , and post to the same thread about this eliquid.
I googled that company and I get this
View attachment 207686

Likewise, ...

Website Blocked: www.same-taste.com
v2.6.8 | Riskware: 2.0.202308151416
Malwarebytes Browser Guard blocked this page because it may contain malicious activity.

Searched Startpage and followed link to company site.

I have never tried their product, but I have vaped the tobacco flavor of other brands. We, ourselves also have some really diverse e-liquid flavors with amazing disposable vapes.

VU Sponsors