Become a Patron!

Anyone else in recovery from drugs or alcohol?

VapingKicksAsh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey guys just kind of getting a feel for the forums now. Just curious to see how many of us vape fanatics are in recovery? I know vaping has saved my life in more than just quiting cigarettes but also gives me something to do in my spare time. (build \ re build \ customize \ ect.)

Interested in getting to know you all! Happy vaping ;)

TasteMyToast

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not really in recovery, but vaping has definitely helped me kick my weed habit as well. Gives me something to do in my apartment, besides sitting there Edited out . It just kinda happened too. I wasn't trying to quit, but I'm glad I did. I have way more money for vaping gear, plus I don't have to worry about getting busted for it. Not trying to hijack your thread, but I agree that vaping has more benefits than just quitting cigs. Congrats on staying sober. It's not an easy thing to do.

Last edited by a moderator:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hey guys just kind of getting a feel for the forums now. Just curious to see how many of us vape fanatics are in recovery? I know vaping has saved my life in more than just quiting cigarettes but also gives me something to do in my spare time. (build \ re build \ customize \ ect.)

We're everywhere ;)

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Congratulations and welcome. There is an established recovery thread here that you might want to check out. A lot of good sobriety there.

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/the-light-at-the-end-of-the-tunnel.8209/

VU Sponsors