Become a Patron!

Anyone ever use Zample Box or Drip Club?

clashfan24

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey everyone I'm thinking of joining Zample box or Drip Club just wondering if anyone has ever used any of theses services. And if one is better than the other.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
have done zamplebox. I feel it's over rated. Big name juices but their flavor thing is for nothing. I still got alot of flavors I did not want. On the 5 boxes I got, none of them ever had more than 50% juices I liked. Yes, they are getting the big boys now but if you can't get flavors you like, why use them. Drip club, I have never used. Are you looking to try different juices or looking at the getting juices at a cheaper price? If exploring flavors, then I guess it is ok, but if you know what you like, stick with what you buy now.

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I also do Zamplebox. I've received 2 of the same juices twice in a row, didn't care for it the first time. I sent them an email asking if I can please not receive that particular juice in any future orders. They said, yes, that's fine, apologized, then told me to put it in my flavor profile as one of the flavors I don't want. The thing that bothered me is they didn't offer to replace the bottle. Maybe I expected too much. I tried to price-compare before I finally decided on Zamplebox. I chose them because for the amount of juice you get, it's a better deal than some of the others. I can get 3 15ml samples per order, not 2 30ml, which was a big deal to me. I don't want 30ml of juice I may or may not even like.

clashfan24

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
thanks, I actually went with easy vape club, the reason I gave them a try was because they allow you to chose your flavors.

VU Sponsors