Become a Patron!

Anyone Felt this in their throat ( very cold when breathing in)

Let me ilaberate

So i got a smoke x8 stick on friday with the X- baby tank and all was going well.

I have been through 2 coils and all was great.

Couple hours ago i had a problem with the stick x8 with the tank the connection was lose and would let me fire the pen unless it was slightly unscrewed i took the coil of and took the bottom metal but of and the rubber put it back together and it was fine, this was with a fresh coil from a pack of three that tasted fine for about a hour.

But after a few draws i got what i assumed was spit back from liquid but when it landed on my tongue the sensation felt like slight burning almost like a fleck of something rather then liquid and the smoke was not warm and nice like it normally is and slight burning taste and smell ( first time since i had pen that i had tasted burning, not nice), so i assumed that the coil had burnt out really quickly.

So i changed it for another one and after priming it, i always do and letting it sit for a while i tried again but the spit back was still there and also this time i smelt burning.

So once again i changed the coil now it is not doing the spit back but i can hardly take a draw maybe 3 seconds before the back of my throat gets to hot or irritated, also for some reason when i breath my throat feels very cold like a mint ( i was using riot squad - sublime) for first to tanks then changed to a menthol flavour which i have used alot but it does not taste the same, and also i cant tell about how much vapour is coming in cause i cant feel it at the back of my throat which i normally can with the airflow open, i checked the first two coils and neither was black or had black wick so now im really confused lol

Any ideas cause im lost for a explanation lmao

i dont even expect a solution cause it strange just thought i would hopefully here some ideas haha

acutally the 3rd one is still spitting into the back of my throat but i dont feel it unless i move my tongue infront of the mouthpiece when inhaling, this must sound really stupid :D

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
After that experience, I'd be afraid to use that vape anymore (faulty connection, caused some sort of...injury?) I'd just get a new kit, man

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Blow into your vape to clear the excess liquid, try a different ohm coil.. Smok coils are hit and miss, I averaged about 2 out of 5 were duds when I bought them, screw smok, find a compatible coil from another manufacturer and enjoy.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Please don't take this the wrong way but, the lack of punctuation makes it hard to read.

Totally with ya on that. Someone who hasn't yet progressed to commas and non-run-on sentences probably shouldn't be vaping.

Andria

VU Sponsors