Become a Patron!

Anyone get the VCMT yet?

heateris

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've retired both of mine (30mm & 25mm) to the dust bin, tired of the leaking.

For the 25mm the Boreas and for the 30mm the Modfather. Both of them are lightyears better than the VCMT. Plus easy to wick and no leaks at all.

6255340e1953d31c3e135c6031ced2fb.jpg

697fb5ff72446319af4d67d100266778.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Send your VCMT's to me! I'll make you a bunch of DIY juice, lol. Pm me if your interested.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
If it wasn't for the FDApocolypse I'd take you up on the offer, but I'm hoarding everything I can

I've been collecting unique RDAs, and doubled or tripled on RDAs I liked, even before the FDA's regulations were mentioned. In addition, I have plenty of tanks, that feature a RBA as well, and a lot of RTAs. I also have plenty of Nicotine base in the freezer. No matter of the outcome, I'm prepared! However, I'm still trying to support the fight against the FDA's regulations as much as I can!

Gheed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've retired both of mine (30mm & 25mm) to the dust bin, tired of the leaking.

For the 25mm the Boreas and for the 30mm the Modfather. Both of them are lightyears better than the VCMT. Plus easy to wick and no leaks at all.

6255340e1953d31c3e135c6031ced2fb.jpg

697fb5ff72446319af4d67d100266778.jpg

I know you like higher ohm setups but the VCMT needs big big coils. 3.6mm coils are almost to small. I've gone to 4-4.5mm coils and mine no longer leaks.

heateris

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know you like higher ohm setups but the VCMT needs big big coils. 3.6mm coils are almost to small. I've gone to 4-4.5mm coils and mine no longer leaks.

I tried making 4mm ID 8 wrap SS 316 Clapton (26/32) and they seemed too big. Any photos? I might have to try again. Maybe single wire is a better option for larger coils.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Been there, done that with the 4mm coils. All three of mine leak like a sieve under the afc ring which is a well known issue with the VCMT

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been collecting unique RDAs, and doubled or tripled on RDAs I liked, even before the FDA's regulations were mentioned. In addition, I have plenty of tanks, that feature a RBA as well, and a lot of RTAs. I also have plenty of Nicotine base in the freezer. No matter of the outcome, I'm prepared! However, I'm still trying to support the fight against the FDA's regulations as much as I can!
Yeah here's a shot of "some" of what I have stashed.

5b682959efc96fdc2385d1320d5aaf75.jpg

Fuck the FDA and all the rest of the Puppet Politicians of Big Tobacco!

Hey, everyone, you can get the 25 mm VCMT at Vapor Beast for around $19.00 Bucks and it will be the best money you will ever spend on vaping gear. I have 2 and thinking of buying another one. Just need to watch some video's to learn how to wick it the best way, after that No Leaks and the Best Vape than and RDA any day of the week, and you have 7mm of juice but the 30mm claims to hold around 11-12 mm, but they are the expensive ones right now.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey, everyone, you can get the 25 mm VCMT at Vapor Beast for around $19.00 Bucks and it will be the best money you will ever spend on vaping gear. I have 2 and thinking of buying another one. Just need to watch some video's to learn how to wick it the best way, after that No Leaks and the Best Vape than and RDA any day of the week, and you have 7mm of juice but the 30mm claims to hold around 11-12 mm, but they are the expensive ones right now.
They can have it, it's fine for a couple of weeks then it starts leaking under the AFC ring. It's an issue with manufacturing and the press fit, the Modfather BTW kicks it's ass.

VU Sponsors