Become a Patron!

Anyone have a convict?

MauiVaporLady

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
After watching Saturday's awesome show, I'm really interested in the Convict 650S or even the copper one that Tiny was drooling over. Does anyone own one and if so, how do they rate against the Provarari? I know that one is a hybrid, but for the $$, I'm on the fence. I've been vaping for about 6 months, and started rebuilding my own. Any input would be welcome.

Artisan Vaping

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
4 months to deliver the product , you should be .

And you should keep looking over your shoulder for the Grammar Police, they are surely coming for you.

In all seriousness, there was a delay in the first shipment while I was working out some bugs. But the wait time now is about 3 weeks.

Keep in mind this is a made-to-order item, not some mass produced mod from China.

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
And you should keep looking over your shoulder for the Grammar Police, they are surely coming for you.

In all seriousness, there was a delay in the first shipment while I was working out some bugs. But the wait time now is about 3 weeks.

Keep in mind this is a made-to-order item, not some mass produced mod from China.[/QU

?
When they got them some did not work (after a 4 month wait ) and had to be returned. Saw that on your own facebook page and You Tube. After waiting for months some people wanted refunds , why not give them the refund.?

I have a Convict 650S in green, running Stainless Steel braided cable to ekowool build using dual coils. I love it. Currently running VTC5 2600mAh, HE2 35A 2500mAh and just picked up an MXJO 2500mAh 35A. I've got a copper Tugboat tip on it (insulated so it doesn't heat up unless I'm really cloud chasing. They're worth it for the money and look really amazing with the SS Braided wicks. All copper contacts and made from solid bar so there are no seams or welds to crack, the hybrid drip models have pyrex tanks (thank God, I know I've dropped mine a few times and no cracks yet). The only step up IMO from this for cloud chasing would be the Warden (unreleased triple coil 26650 model due out soon from Convict Vapors), the SHU from them that is drip only or getting into box mods, love the hybrid drip though (Genni style) and am at a quandry myself since I love my 650S.

VU Sponsors