Become a Patron!

Anyone have a Good Blue berry Tobbaca to replace the MntVapeBker one?

VapeMan12

Member For 4 Years
My mom loves her Mountbakervaper Blubacca but they no longer sell it. does anyone know one really close to the same as that one or anything close? My dad used to do all her mixing for her but they found that juice was best. she is 73 yrs old and mixes some blueberry now but its nothing even close she says..
Even if someone had the receipt to mix one if you could give all the ingredients for it. she vapes I think 3mg nic. i can double check just wanted to get this post out there.

Thanks for the help.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well it appears it is time for you to start doing DIY in my opinion~! Start off with a Tobacco and the Blueberry she was using mix up a 10 to 15 ML and let her try it and tweak it from there. I do lots of Tobaccos but never did one with Blueberry I am sorry to say but you are giving me ideas I must say. Good Luck

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't know if they are still around...there used to be a company called Trubeco that made a blueberry NET juice that was pretty good...like all NET juice it tended to be a bit rough on coil life.

VapeMan12

Member For 4 Years
Well it appears it is time for you to start doing DIY in my opinion~! Start off with a Tobacco and the Blueberry she was using mix up a 10 to 15 ML and let her try it and tweak it from there. I do lots of Tobaccos but never did one with Blueberry I am sorry to say but you are giving me ideas I must say. Good Luck
Yeah not sure how they came up with that one, dad always had a ton of juice and flavors he always mixed his own i guess she only liked the one.. she been vaping it for 6 yrs lol Myself i get tired of one juice and always switching

Don't know if they are still around...there used to be a company called Trubeco that made a blueberry NET juice that was pretty good...like all NET juice it tended to be a bit rough on coil life.

Thanks is this it https://trabucovapors.com/

They have a Blueberry and vanilla bacco one not sure if she would like it or not.
https://trabucovapors.com/collections/signature/products/capistrano

jslaughter

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've never tried mt baker's blueberry tobacco but i can tell you a great company for any tobacco ejuices is crystal canyon vapes, ccvapes.com and they have a blueberry tobacco. You can order a small 5ml sample cheap to see how you like it. I order all my juices now from them because the quality and service are amazing.

VU Sponsors