Become a Patron!

ANYONE HAVING PROBLEMS GETTING E-JUICE SHIPPED? -SEE MY "UNLISTED VENDORS" SECTION THREAD..& PM ME!

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
If the ban is keeping you from getting your e-juice, just check out the "UNLISTED VENDORS" section- where I just put a thread up, & I will get you what you need!

Thanks! Dez

sniff57

Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
If the ban is keeping you from getting your e-juice, just check out the "UNLISTED VENDORS" section- where I just put a thread up, & I will get you what you need!

Thanks! Dez
How about posting a link to the "unlisted vedors section" I can't find it.

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Reactions: dez

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Link to thread: http://vapingunderground.com/thread...-re-mailing-service-here.506725/#post-2642446

Can you remove the extra back and forth comments on that thread? I already had to repost something I was selling today, -a couple of cheap little vaping pen batteries- because of back and forth crap, and Steve went back and forth with me a bunch on that 1, and it just ruins the thread when you're trying to sell something.
Are you getting any business?
It should pick up as time goes on.

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Thanks for the replies. Still finding my way around this place.

No problem! There are lots of good people here.
*Anything you need that's not found by checking the 3 top, righthand corner icons-
(click the ICON OF YOURSELF to view OPTIONS..click the icon of SOMEONE ELSE.. to send a private message/start a conversation with them, & click the FLAG to see REPLIES to YOUR POSTS, & see if your name was mentioned..& click the envelope to check for private messages).

EVERYTHING ELSE- you can access by: Clicking the HOMEPAGE BAR -or -"HOME" link (ABOVE the red "POST A NEW THREAD" button (above the thread you're on), then click the "FORUMS" link (in RED), to see EVERYTHING/ALL FORUMS available, in a list.

(You may have to SCROLL to the VERY BOTTOM), to see all of the SECTIONS THAT ARE AVAILABLE..IN RED. -(NOT GRAY-THOSE ARE OLD/CLOSED.)

Good luck!!
Dez

Last edited:

VU Sponsors