Anyone hear of Gen Two?

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Its homemade. Its a nice homemade though.
I wouldnt look for any online retailers carrying these, though you might find one on ebay, sold by the guy who built it.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Given that you can see through the rectangular hole on the bottom that it is built with a project board, I doubt that it is good.

Monotremata

Member For 4 Years
Given that you can see through the rectangular hole on the bottom that it is built with a project board, I doubt that it is good.
I've never seen white perf or vero board ever, if it was there would be copper runs on it.

Looks more like a connector, the old school floppy drive type of power connector..

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Looks like something dug up from WWII

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've never seen white perf or vero board ever, if it was there would be copper runs on it.

Looks more like a connector, the old school floppy drive type of power connector..
It's been years since I've toyed with one, but google electronics breadboard and you'll find plenty that are white and that the ports in them look exactly like what is shown in the pic. The old floppy drive power connectors you refer to are open on one side so that they fit into the opposing plug. So there is only 1 row of complete boxed in pin sockets and 1 row of partially boxed in pin sockets.

Breadboards are commonly white and have no exposed copper on the surface since they are plug-n-play jumper based.

Monotremata

Member For 4 Years
It's been years since I've toyed with one, but google electronics breadboard and you'll find plenty that are white and that the ports in them look exactly like what is shown in the pic. The old floppy drive power connectors you refer to are open on one side so that they fit into the opposing plug. So there is only 1 row of complete boxed in pin sockets and 1 row of partially boxed in pin sockets.

Breadboards are commonly white and have no exposed copper on the surface since they are plug-n-play jumper based.
Well I know what a breadboard is, have several for designing guitar effects. If that thing was built on one, that is just a disaster waiting to happen! God forbid a component falls out of it, better hope the battery is sealed off.

SteveZ

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well, it is a prototype and is only at the beta test stage but it is hard to imagine that is a breadboard. It is facing the wrong way. It looks like it is sitting flush up against the case so the only room for components would be in the holes you can see. Very strange.

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Could a 3d printed battery sled with some vent holes printed in to it for safety..

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just for the sake of providing info:

gentwomods.com

Creation Date: 2014-08-19
Registrant Name: Alexander Readen
Registrant Street: 8605 Falls Run Rd
Registrant Street: Apt A
Registrant City: Ellicott City
Registrant State/Province: Maryland
Registrant Postal Code: 21043
Registrant Country: United States
Registrant Phone: +1.4103004568
Registrant Email: [email protected]

(the above may not be accurate as it purely depends on what the guy put after registering the domain)

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Looks like somthing I made.

That being said, I pass.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ah, Uncle, we know having 3 sausage fingers on each hand limits what you can build. :D:D:D

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Looks like any mod I buy after 4 weeks like shit I drop them I smash them thats the test can they take my abusive relationship with my mods

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Registrant City: Ellicott City
Registrant State/Province: Maryland
Not that this means anything but this is the city (Baltimore suburb) that Vape Dojo is located in...one of my first vape shop experiences...

VU Sponsors