Become a Patron!

Anyone know about "ecigarettecashback.com"?

rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Thank you. It looks like they have some reputable companies on their list. 1 in particular I have done a lot of business with. I may see if they're willing to tell me more about this.

WiSilverVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you. It looks like they have some reputable companies on their list. 1 in particular I have done a lot of business with. I may see if they're willing to tell me more about this.

Yeah, I give business to some of the companies they have listed....those companies are not the ones paying you though...anyone can set up an affiliate account. Set one up and put link in your posts, I'll click through it to buy stuff but I won't give you personal info so you can kick money back to me. I know I'm real leary about stuff, but I've seen enough go on with the internet to make me very particular about who I do business with and how much info they get from me.

Temple Noble

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The name alone say's "Stay away" to me. :)

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
V2 and other over priced cig a like company do the same thing. They want you to push their over priced cig a like products.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Yeah, I got coupons from Blu the other day in the mail. Never so much as been to there website.

VU Sponsors