Become a Patron!

Anyone know anything about Synthetic Nic?

Droogbc

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
During my online travels I became aware of the existence of synthetic nicotine, which according to the manufacturer is popular in the Korean e-cig market. This was news to me, so I'm curious if anyone knows more about this stuff, or the Korean vape market which supposedly prefers it?

My interest is piqued.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I think that is what they call TFN or Tobacco Free Nicotine. A while back I heard about it but not much recently.

Droogbc

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think that is what they call TFN or Tobacco Free Nicotine. A while back I heard about it but not much recently.
Haven't been able to find much info on it either aside from one manufacturer in the US who was hoping to skirt the FDA regs with it. Seems that after the feds "clarified" themselves and said everything including cotton balls is now a tobacco product, the wind seemed to be taken out of their sails. MOQ is 1KG of pure to the tune of 5 grand usd, so that's not a diy option, and it seems as if absolutely no one sells the stuff in smaller quantities. (No one reputable anyway. Apparently HiLiq in China was selling some that turned out to be tobacco derived upon testing.)

Kinda interesting nonetheless though.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
There are companies that sell e-Liquids with TFN but I did not find any sold in a Nicotine Base. Would take more searching to be sure though. Good Luck

VU Sponsors