Become a Patron!

Anyone know anything about the Reckoning rda?

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
They're on sale and I thought I'd pick up a couple for my squonks. Anyone have any experience with them? I just don't know enough to buy them without asking first. Thanks!

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good vape....but a bitch to build
976a9746ffcb8a358aed0d2146158be6.jpg

Sent from a very cloudy room

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Ok. Thanks! That's the last thing I need. I'll stick to my combos, goons and dead rabbits. A sale won't do me any good if I can't build it.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok. Thanks! That's the last thing I need. I'll stick to my combos, goons and dead rabbits. A sale won't do me any good if I can't build it.
If u ever built a dotmod rda heres my take
Dotmod was probably the biggest pain in rhe ass rda i ever built....well this one..took its shine away

Sent from a very cloudy room

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Axial RDA is still on sale for $9.99 at arkansaseliquid.com, maybe you'd be interested in it instead? Looks like a fantastic buy to me.

@DonBaldy how is the Axial to build? A bunch of people have them, y'all chime in...

Mine is supposed to be delivered tomorrow.

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Axial RDA is still on sale for $9.99 at arkansaseliquid.com, maybe you'd be interested in it instead? Looks like a fantastic buy to me.

@DonBaldy how is the Axial to build? A bunch of people have them, y'all chime in...

Mine is supposed to be delivered tomorrow.
I bought one but haven't tried to build it yet.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
It is a really nice RDA but like everyone is saying it is a pain to build on.
It's actually easier to build with mesh than it is with coils.
The nexMESH and Wotofo mesh strips work fine but you need to use the .17 ohm and they put you at 0.10 ohms so it's a pretty hot build.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is a really nice RDA but like everyone is saying it is a pain to build on.
It's actually easier to build with mesh than it is with coils.
The nexMESH and Wotofo mesh strips work fine but you need to use the .17 ohm and they put you at 0.10 ohms so it's a pretty hot build.
I have coils in mine. It does vape really good. For me I think .1 would be too low for mesh.

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I have a couple of Reckoning RDAs. I don't see why anyone would say they are hard to build. Set the coil in place and tighten the outer clamp only. Then do the same on the other. Then tighten up the center. It's easy as that. I'm personally a big fan of Armageddon MFG RDAs.

I also have an Axial RDA. I don't like it but that's just me.

VU Sponsors