Become a Patron!

Anyone know where to get mod holsters to carry mods on your belt and side???

brianjbarlow

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yea, lol, go read the are you mad bro thread and look for the one that says this forum has credibility issues. Then you can go read the Brianj has credibility issues but make sure you read them in that order to understand!

Let us know what you think!a
Wow! yeah that guy seems to want to be a real asshat! but lacks the talent to be any good at it lol.

egomama

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Very slick.. I had something close to that in mind.. Im a leather kinda guy myself tho.. but still thats really nice.
If we were able to make it out of leather, we wouldve, but the webbing that is used is pretty darn durable ;)

Viciousvestments

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have a leathersmith friend that has made a holder for the provari, if your still looking I can try and find his card.

Kemosabe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
heres what my plan is:

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/vape-holsters.6284/

i should have the items within a few hours. fastest fasttech order ever btw. i placed the order on 7/18, so basically only 7 full business days (!) from click to doorstep. 13 calendar days, but still thats pretty amazing imo.

anyway, i'll post up some pics of my new gear if anyone is interested.

Kemosabe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have two custom cases from Parish. I love it!

Good contact, big know-how, fantastic leather (smells good).

ahyhymad.jpg

veja5ydy.jpg

very cool. what do you use the stubby one for?

Kemosabe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here's my holsters. I love how the black flashlight holster says Nic Joy. :D
The camo one is best suited for 18350 or 18500 mods. 18650s do fit but the strap enclosure is fully extended that way and looks wonky. You can fit up to 3 mods across. Or you could slide a battery case or juice bottles instead of one or two of the mods. I'm very happy with it so far. Same goes for the black one.

3uby7yme.jpg

e2utu3yg.jpg

y7u6uta6.jpg

genu4y8a.jpg

hy6e5y6y.jpg

u9upuvam.jpg

justaguy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
,,,,,,I want a leather holster as well.

Last edited:

justaguy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
you can always check army navy surplus stores, look under MOLLE packs and accessories.

BUDKISS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Anyone know of a belt pouch that fits an older cell phone that would fit the iPV2?

For those who might be interested have a look at www.holdmymod.com

At the moment we offer four pre-made holster designs. If you have a device that won't fit our pre-made holsters, we do make custom fits.

The current line of holsters are fully triple-stitched heavyweight webbing.

We have 24 solid colors, 43 photo-quality patterns and designs, and 5 thread colors available to choose from for each style.

If you don't dig the webbing, check back with us at the end of August. We will be releasing a second line of holsters using different material. This new line will also offer pre-made designs with many options available, as well as customs. We're really excited about our next lineup so please give it a look.

We are just getting the site up, and have only listed two of our four current designs, but will have them all listed in the coming days. We also have several box-mod holsters in the design and testing stages. So again, check back with us or follow us.

My name is John, I'm the owner of Hold My Mod. If anyone should have comments, criticisms, requests and/or suggestions, we want to hear them. If anyone has questions, we want to answer them. Please feel free to contact me here (via PM first please, if on-topic and appropriate it can be added to this thread or a new one started), through the Hold My Mod website, facebook, whatever your preference.

Thanks in advance and enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Micro Filly

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have a SKU1409110 Holster from Fasttech. It has a belt clip on it. I've used it with a Lava Tube, Saber Touch, Nemesis, King Mod and even my VV Reo Grand can fit in it, but I don't use it for the Grand because of the Grands sliding door. Everything fits really snug and secure. I can even use it to carry the innokin iTaste v3 but I use a neck lanyard for those. I don't own a Provari but with what I've fitted into this Holster I'm sure it should fit. But the best thing is that it only cost me $4.52.

very cool. what do you use the stubby one for?
Small tube is for 18650+kick configuration. I use short holster+this tuby to cover all mod.

For now I have new mod and new holster - if anyone want holders set for nemesis (or othe 22mm) is for sale (50$+shipping cost - PM please). :)

brianjbarlow

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Got mine here. Lots of people ask me about it at conventions...
http://justhatip.com/gear?product_id=59
Thanks man, that's looks like one I could use. How tall is it? Does it hold pretty secure without worry of it falling out when walking or bending etc? Im wondering how far a provari with a kayfun would stick out of it. Thanks again I appreciate the link

Thanks man, that's looks like one I could use. How tall is it? Does it hold pretty secure without worry of it falling out when walking or bending etc? Im wondering how far a provari with a kayfun would stick out of it. Thanks again I appreciate the link

Here's the ProVari P3 in 18650 mode (with v2.5 end cap) and authentic Kayfun on top:
P3-Kayfun-holster_zps92eb0dc5.jpg
P3-Kayfun_zps88c2db82.jpg

brianjbarlow

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Here's the ProVari P3 in 18650 mode (with v2.5 end cap) and authentic Kayfun on top:
P3-Kayfun-holster_zps92eb0dc5.jpg
P3-Kayfun_zps88c2db82.jpg
I really appreciate you taking the time time to post pics JohnD, Looks perfect to me! Dang! Man that is a super sweet setup you have there.! Green with envy lol. Thanks again for your help bro.

B-RAD

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I love my vapesox. Holds my mod and a bottle of juice. Has a clip to hang from belt loop or whatever.
18031c3159a7ab8b251330c4461e117c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BIGJ541

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I love my vapesox. Holds my mod and a bottle of juice. Has a clip to hang from belt loop or whatever.
18031c3159a7ab8b251330c4461e117c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is one of my next buys. they also have a really cool holder for you car or desk.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i really need to do some digging round on google this week for something. i'm taking my Seven 22 everywhere now and it's a biggie as you know. putting it in my pocket is no no as it always looks like i'm pleased to see you .. very pleased in fact!

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Really. I'll take a chance with it then tmrw. FT are still sort of on holiday or at least their suppliers are.

cactusvaper

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
yur gonna need a holster that fits well and that you can draw quickly from, you cant let your adversary get the drop on you or you'll get vaped... mod holster ROTFLMAO!

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got one of those, but i think it's time for me to upgrade to a leather one.

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My brother does custom leather work and has made a few mod holders. If anyone is interested send me a pm with what you are looking for and I will see what he can do for you.

nogalesvape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Guys, leather workers Are in most every community and that would give you the most customizable holster/ scabbard. if you dont know any find a local "tandy leather factory" and ask if they can recommend someone. That is of course if LD's brother is to backed up with a thosand mod holsters

Joeharly17

Member For 4 Years
I use one of these. They stretch and hold my mech mods very secure all day. And I work outdoors in the elements. I use various 18650 and 26650 mods. You can find them locally at Lowe's, home depot our academy for about $8.

Attachments

• NILHS03.jpg
    NILHS03.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 23

Fuzzy Bruce

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Pricey buy top quality! I use http://serenitygear.com/

They build model specific holsters. I have a tube mod holster and a Reo Grand holster. The Reo is my everyday carry and has travelled many miles by vehicles, two, four and eight wheels, along with daily walks and weekly hikes;

YMMV, but, I do not have any ties with the company except as a customer.

Bryan92081

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Im looking for a mod holster that will allow me to SECURELY carry my provari on my side. Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks, Brian
Flashlight holsters work pretty well. There's plenty of inexpensive ones out there. 15 dollars for this one from my local snap-on dealer. I could have gotten off cheapet, but hey you can't beat a life time warranty. I'm pretty rough on belt clips so I figured it was worth the extra.IMG_20141228_134621.jpg

whiteshadow

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i got a couple universal cell phone carrying (belt clip) cases from nit eize to fit my ipv3
http://www.niteize.com/product/Clip-Case-Sideways.asp
http://www.niteize.com/product/Clip-Case-Hardshell-Holster.asp

I've been looking for inexpensive point and shoot camera cases such as Lowepro for box mods, since it's zippered closed and some have both belt loop and D-ring attachement. They have enough pockets to accomodate extra batteries and juice bottles. I specifically am going this route since I switch between dripper and tanks and want something padded as well as upright carry whether sitting or standing.

VU Sponsors