Become a Patron!

Anyone know who makes the best 555 flavor I tried health cabins it was blah

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Everyone.

Anyone have any idea who makes the best 555 flavoring I know you are thinking why the hell does he want that hahaha I just lately am on a 555 kick with some other stuff

Help Scary find the 555 :)

Cramptholomew

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not to hijack your thread, but I always thought you were Mrs. Cary Z. Haha.

That said, TFA 555 isn't bad, but that's the only one I've tried.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

hahaha yeah many people get it wrong bro its Mr Scary hahaha I have used this moniker since the early 90's I just added the Z to try to make people see it was not Mrs cary ;)

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

What percentage of 555 did you use? and where would you suggest the best place to get the 555 as you know not every place has all of the collection well some you know what I mean

jae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
edit - oops this was a stupid post
my bad

Last edited:

jae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hahaha yeah many people get it wrong bro its Mr Scary hahaha I have used this moniker since the early 90's I just added the Z to try to make people see it was not Mrs cary ;)
That's a George Lynch reference, innit?

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I actually really dig the Mt Baker 555. It's a nice deep, dark, robust flavor, maybe a little like Good Life's El Camino. It's not much like the few other triple nickels i've tried. The fact that it is cheap as dirt only makes it that much more appealing.
Thanks man but I do not buy juice I make it ... I was asking about the flavoring thanx though

Cramptholomew

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks man but I do not buy juice I make it ... I was asking about the flavoring thanx though
I might be wrong, but I think Jeremy was referencing MBV flavoring. They sell that aside from their liquid.

Also, Wizard Labs sells TFA 555. I'd start at 2% and work up.

I love Vanilla Almond Tobacco from Velvet Vapors. I get the PG free version (100% VG) and 12mg nic. I call it my after breakfast cigar vape. Give it a try and tell Kat hello for me! Cheers

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok guys ummm this thread is in "'DIY E-Liquid - General Discussion'" see the DIY?
I do not care a ratts ass about some joker of anykind from a shop that makes liquid I get free juice all the time..
The question was who makes the best 555 Flavor as this is in DIY... This is not a fucking juice discussion.
Thank you

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OP started by using a juice supplier in the title of this thread, boo on me for assuming he/she was looking for a supplier, albeit in the wrong area, don't get your undies in a wad. That is not a good way to address fellow members of the forum that have opinions for your question.

Last edited:

Margie

Member For 4 Years
There are probable better 555's out there but here is of my favorite mixes
5% MBV 555
4% FW marshmallow
4% TFA French Vanilla
It does taste best after 8 weeks but is pretty good after several rounds in ultrasonic.

vapedick

Member For 4 Years
Ok guys ummm this thread is in "'DIY E-Liquid - General Discussion'" see the DIY?
I do not care a ratts ass about some joker of anykind from a shop that makes liquid I get free juice all the time..
The question was who makes the best 555 Flavor as this is in DIY... This is not a fucking juice discussion.
Thank you

Hey lady.... ; )
look it up yourself you rude motherfucker. People WERE giving you flavors. Not juices.

Get some free 555 flavors since you're so bitchen and you get free juice all the time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey lady.... ; )
look it up yourself you rude motherfucker. People WERE giving you flavors. Not juices.

Get some free 555 flavors since you're so bitchen and you get free juice all the time.

First I am not a lady secondly haha vapedick fuck yourself one person recommended here I have an idea for you stick your cock in a bottle of 100% nicotine and let us know what ... Haha happens. Vapedick to funny ok now go back to your usual id then vape dicks.. Haha ohh my god. The vape dick is after me!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vapedick

Member For 4 Years
First I am not a lady secondly haha vapedick fuck yourself one person recommended here I have an idea for you stick your cock in a bottle of 100% nicotine and let us know what ... Haha happens. Vapedick to funny ok now go back to your usual id then vape dicks.. Haha ohh my god. The vape dick is after me!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xxxx kisses for you sweetie.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I might be wrong, but I think Jeremy was referencing MBV flavoring. They sell that aside from their liquid.

Also, Wizard Labs sells TFA 555. I'd start at 2% and work up.
ahhh I am looking now I ordered some TFA but if I remember I tried it a year ago and did not like it... me give the MBV a try thanx

VU Sponsors