Become a Patron!

Anyone made a custom lipo MOD?

I've been wanting to do this for a while and want to build something like this but i'm currently having a hard time finding any descent diagrams with parts list :-/ so far I have ordered
  • spring loaded 510 connector 20mm will probably end up using a 22
  • LED voltage meter
  • Hammond 1590BBK black diecast box (111X59X31MM)
  • 12V Metal Angel Eye LED momentary push button rated at 2A 36VDC
  • Tattu lipo battery pack 1800mah 14.8v 45c 4s (81A continous)
  • 12g wire black and red for the battery and 510 and 20g for the switch and potentiometer
I'm also going to end up ordering a Venom PWM chip (b-box version) I wanted to build something similar to this but can't really find enough info. What i'm going for is something extremely overkill (it's going to be used at home only and just something for me to accomplish in actually building as i will still have my RX200S and ipv3 li for my daily vape)

So if anyone has any diagrams for a good build or has actually built something like this I would love for you to put them up and help out in any way thanks!

Wheelin247

Member For 3 Years
Just going through UV looking for post that have to do with lipo mods and building them and came across your thread. I noticed that this was posted almost a year ago. I was curious, did you ever build the lipo or find any diagrams for it? Any info you could share will be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wheelin247

Member For 3 Years
This thread was a while ago. Since I posted this I’ve built numerous mods anywhere between dual 18650 old school pot PWM to DNA250 to NLPWM. Sold quite a few of them. Mostly built for me and a few close friends.

That mod looks good. I’m attaching a pic of the next mod I’m going to do once Chip gets these N1 enclosures in stock.
99f195e2b83ca45a182180b1abfd53d6.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This thread was a while ago. Since I posted this I’ve built numerous mods anywhere between dual 18650 old school pot PWM to DNA250 to NLPWM. Sold quite a few of them. Mostly built for me and a few close friends.

That mod looks good. I’m attaching a pic of the next mod I’m going to do once Chip gets these N1 enclosures in stock.
99f195e2b83ca45a182180b1abfd53d6.jpg

Nice color.......

Wheelin247

Member For 3 Years
wheelin, your mod is really amazing! I like it

Thanks. I build them for myself so I have a lot of them. The wife tells me no more and that I can only use 1 at a time, then I ask her to bring me her purse collection. That seems to end the convo right there lol. I build the for friends and sell a few of them also to the customers specs as in enclosure color, switch and actuator colors, 510 color, DNA250 or NLPWM and color of the NLPWM displays.

lexie3

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Thanks. I build them for myself so I have a lot of them. The wife tells me no more and that I can only use 1 at a time, then I ask her to bring me her purse collection. That seems to end the convo right there lol.

This made me smile! Purses , shoes and mods, all a woman needs lol.

Great looking mod btw

VU Sponsors