Become a Patron!

Anyone make a car holder?

HoosierVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So I commute around an hour to and from work, so I usually end up using that time to charge my iStick 100w. the problem I have is that when the charger is plugged in I cant really put the set up in my cupholder. First world problem I know, but i dont like to lay it down horizontally on my seat. I am probably going to try and rig something up myself, but I was curious if anyone had done so already!

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
jwraps.com makes some amazing cup holders for you mod. If you dont see the combo you want email them and they can make one for most combinations.

Tonemofo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I sew sails for a living, so I can make just about anything you can dream up. I have multiple carriers for each car. I just use the same HD Velcro and swap them as needed.
This caught my eye because I just got the Eleaf 100, and was using the carrier for my IPV 3, which it should fit in, but now I have to cut a slot for the charger....hmm. Technically the carrier is rigid enough to plug it into the unit and gently pull the slack thru and let it just slide back thru when not in use.
Let me know how u make out, if it works I will send you one.

Tonemofo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Man manimal wasn't kidding, they got some nice stuff at Jwraps. I'm gonna buy me a wrap for my IPV!

HoosierVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
jwraps.com makes some amazing cup holders for you mod. If you dont see the combo you want email them and they can make one for most combinations.
Thanks for the link, I definitely like the product! I may end up getting one, I just had dreams of finding one that allows charging while secured. But definitely a strong possibility!

HoosierVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I sew sails for a living, so I can make just about anything you can dream up. I have multiple carriers for each car. I just use the same HD Velcro and swap them as needed.
This caught my eye because I just got the Eleaf 100, and was using the carrier for my IPV 3, which it should fit in, but now I have to cut a slot for the charger....hmm. Technically the carrier is rigid enough to plug it into the unit and gently pull the slack thru and let it just slide back thru when not in use.
Let me know how u make out, if it works I will send you one.
That charger slot is my big hang up! I kind of want to find something that would hold it like halfway up the cupholder so it isnt scrunching the cord or anything.

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can always take a dremel to anything you buy...

Im going to scoop up one of these...i need a place to put all this stuff...

A0A8DC99-5A04-405F-B8EC-7CF60D67DC8F-21058-0000067C0944C0FD_zpsqslrnj3i.jpg

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Never know email Alon and he may come up with something that would fit what you are looking for. That is another thing I love about Jwraps. They are great at customization.

poisonsliver

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The only one i have ever seen was a cup holder made of rubber or black foam. I saw it on ebay. Hope this helps :)

Sent from my LG-VS410PP using Tapatalk 2

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Check out cell phone holders. They should leave the bottom of your mod exposed so you can charge it.

HoosierVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Check out cell phone holders. They should leave the bottom of your mod exposed so you can charge it.
I tried out my kenu airframe with it but with the weight and size it just didn't work. But I may try and find others!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HoosierVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have a buddy that has his own fab shop, may try and pick his brain and see what he could come up with for a cup holder insert

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hypnophone

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Golly, that's a tough one. I use a plastic travel coffee mug. It ain't perfect, but my vapes don't end up in the floor of the truck.

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
You can always take a dremel to anything you buy...

Im going to scoop up one of these...i need a place to put all this stuff...

A0A8DC99-5A04-405F-B8EC-7CF60D67DC8F-21058-0000067C0944C0FD_zpsqslrnj3i.jpg
WTF!!! You use all that for commuting?? I don't feel so bad for taking 2 bottle of liquid and two mods with me to just run to gas station now lol.

VU Sponsors