Become a Patron!

Anyone not squonking w Profile RDA?

Matty Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've ordered a Profile RDA which Mike Vapes says it thrives as a squonker. I plan on just using as a regular RDA. Will I still enjoy it? How are you liking yours? I just got the Wotofo mesh and cotton that was made for it.. Hoping i'll be good to go!

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I use it as a regular RDA. Works fine. It just doesnt have a big juice well.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I do. In fact I squonk with two profile rdas.

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I do squonk with the profile RDA on the recurve Squonk mod. Amazing combo. I do squonk with my Bonza RDA as well and before that my peerless rda (which sadly i lost). The mesh on the profile is great for it because you use so much cotton wicking the profile that it just sucks up all that juice. It's like a match made in heaven. My Bonza is no less enjoyable squonking than it is dripping.

S13hitman

Member For 1 Year
I've been extremely happy with the Profile RDA, I've used it as a sqounker and without. The flavor is just amazing, I did stop using the mesh coils as I was getting dry hits due to not wicking it correctly. I just started using single coil fraliens since I have a roll of it and no issues. Wotofo has clear instructions on their website on how to wick the mesh coil perfectly.

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been extremely happy with the Profile RDA, I've used it as a sqounker and without. The flavor is just amazing, I did stop using the mesh coils as I was getting dry hits due to not wicking it correctly. I just started using single coil fraliens since I have a roll of it and no issues. Wotofo has clear instructions on their website on how to wick the mesh coil perfectly.
The wicking was tough for me at first. I always tried to use less cotton when I was wicking a regular clapton or whatever style coil I was using, the profile is kind of the opposite. You have to worry about the cotton getting soaked with juice and that spring collapsing to the point where the cotton no longer touches the mesh causing dry hits. I take a sheet of cotton and cut it in half and roll one end up to a point. Then I fluff out the other end nice and thick. I use the point to go under the mesh while pushing down the spring. I get it through to where the cotton is thickest and then trim accordingly. The thing that really helped me turn a corner is after tucking the cotton down into the well, I trim a bunch of the extra off the top in that area and then tuck some more in under the mesh. Haven't had a problem since I've been doing it that way.

Matty Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Seems to be fine. Just got it today. I've yet to have an RDA that doesnt leave juice all over my 510. Leaky bastards. (I'm using a regular pin not squonk)

VU Sponsors