Anyone rockin the new Smoant Charon Mini?

Discussion in 'Regulated (Voltage / Wattage / 3.7v/ Temp Control)' started by Matty Vapes, Aug 19, 2018.

1. Matty Vapes

Matty Vapes Silver Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    It's time for a new mod. My Drag is looking rough after about 10 months of regular use. So I'm looking for a replacement. Something smaller and something that just feels nice in the hand. I'm pretty sure I'm buying the Charon Mini. Do you guys like yours? Looks pretty basic which is cool to me. I'm just going to be using wattage mode vaping around 40-60 watts on any given day. I don't need too much just a good vape. Drag was awesome but big n boxy and the paint wore off. So yea...

St.Roostifer likes this.
  2. stanglifemike

stanglifemike Silver Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Pretty sure everyone who has one likes it, but I'd like to see what people have to say about it. I've been thinking about getting another dual battery mod, and the Charon Mini is one I've been considering

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

3. Matty Vapes

Matty Vapes Silver Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Got it today. It's compact but not mini lol Super nice screen. Surprisingly kinda heavy but works like a charm. I can't comment on the TC and curves I'm just rockin it really basic. It ramps up lightning quick and puts out more power at 40 watts than the voopoo at 40 watts. Thats my review after 6 hours lol

4. St.Roostifer

St.Roostifer Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts Matty. I have the original Charon and really like it alot. I think the smoant chip is under-rated. Been eyeing the Charon mini as well and sits at the top of my wish list for mods.

Matty Vapes likes this.
  5. Pastorfuzz

Pastorfuzz Silver Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    I have a few of the original Charon's myself.
    Never had a problem with them and they will take some abuse.
    Love the battery door!

Matty Vapes likes this.
  6. diagrammatiks

diagrammatiks New Member

Blog Posts:
    I have the charon mini. It's a nice mod. Very compact although now the smallest dual battery mod on the market. Very simple to use and hits very nicely.

the finish is not the most sturdy though. I only used mine a few weeks and there are scratches from being in my pocket.