Become a Patron!

Anyone seen the Pi² ?

BrattVapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey guys there's a new RDA that is storming my Instagram feed.. And maybe for good reason I mean the design is fresh. It's a new RDA and might be a real treat to vape on... Has anyone seen this yet? It's by a company named HausofZombi

44c402d64a47d5604b39a5342f6dfe8a.jpg

f0fac01f2fed2738c09394df0c470aa3.jpg

e6c0fa7b301ba81021f133abbcd5fdc6.jpg

It's a company who's starting up from what I gather.. "High end, short run, limited edition..." Meaning its not going to be super available. Only seeing one or two companies saying they'll be getting a shipment in. But the idea is great, fresh. I haven't personally seen anything like this before. Flat deck, postless?

Some people ask where's the juice well... But what do you guys think!? Something you'd like to see more of? It's certainly nice looking...

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Looks like a leaky mess waiting to happen. The design is cool, but useable?

BrattVapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
@Zamazam that's really what most people are saying ... No deck?

I would have thought they could have added a deck... But even then its sort of like the new air holes we're seeing with the post holes in this design... Leaking...

I'd like to see what happens if another company takes up similar designs.

State O' Flux

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm looking at it about the same as @Zamazam. Pretty, and the postless positive "bar" is semi-clever... but without added images to indicate juice feed, air flow and method of sealing, it's completely useless.

BrattVapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm looking at it about the same as @Zamazam. Pretty, and the postless positive "bar" is semi-clever... but without added images to indicate juice feed, air flow and method of sealing, it's completely useless.
Yeah so far not much in the way of actual use is being shown. They're getting it out to select people I guess to try it before they release it on the 3rd I guess. Still... Gotta leak i think.

VU Sponsors