Become a Patron!

Anyone Tried To Clone Milk Man by OHW?

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fair enough, I will give it a try once I pick up the missing ingredients which I hesitate to get.

StanM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, just made it. Not bad shake and vape, but will let it steep for a couple days and see if the strawberry gets stronger. If not, I will adjust it accordingly.

IPJuice

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The regular milkman has very faint strawberry taste. So u might be right on the money

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

sprad05

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Awaiting my DIY stuff, said was gonna be here today, but nothing yet. I think I have almost everything for this one. It's one I wanna try asap! Thanks!

StanM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I adjusted the FA strawberry to 4% on my mix. I like it better. I will taste it again tomorrow...2 days steeped.

StanM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I adjusted my final recipe. I left everything the same as original post other than TFA Strawberry( increased to 4%)and ethyl maltol(decreased to 1.75%). I found it to be great. I made 500ml so far after the adjustments and loved it. I am gonna do a gallon next batch.

kimsmm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sounds great!! I've been paying $60 for 180ml of The Milk Man. I vape it between my Cyclops - Hades. I buy it every 2 weeks....expensive :( I am so looking forward to trying this out and saving money!! Thanks

StanM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sounds great!! I've been paying $60 for 180ml of The Milk Man. I vape it between my Cyclops - Hades. I buy it every 2 weeks....expensive :( I am so looking forward to trying this out and saving money!! Thanks
Yeah, I understand. I hope this works out for you. I go through 250mls a week, so it was a necessity.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Mixed this one up a couple weeks ago but haven't tried it yet.
Had to sub the DX Sweet Cream with the regular one tho.
Drip taste on my finger tastes good, but I've never tried the "official version".

You might also like "Cereal Milks" by wayne.walkerr.
Strawberry was a kinda mild in that one too, not that it bothers me too much.
http://diyordievaping.com/2015/08/13/cereal-milks/

Last edited:

StanM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mixed this one up a couple weeks ago but haven't tried it yet.
Had to sub the DX Sweet Cream with the regular one tho.
Drip taste on my finger tastes good, but I've never tried the "official version".

You might also like "Cereal Milks" by wayne.walker.
Strawberry was a kinda mild in that one too, not that it bothers me too much.
That's why I increased my Tfa strawberry to 4%. I like a more noticeable strawberry.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That's why I increased my Tfa strawberry to 4%. I like a more noticeable strawberry.

Most ppl usually have trouble tasting Strawberry, but it seems I'm kind-of sensitive to it, but have found I can vape the weaker ones OK.
Same with Raspberry & Cherry, maybe even more so.

StanM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Understandable. By increasing mine by 1% it let me taste it more, without becoming an overpowering flavor.

IPJuice

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Understandable. By increasing mine by 1% it let me taste it more, without becoming an overpowering flavor.
Hey @StanM do you mind posting your final recipe here please?

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just filled my tank with the OP recipe and I'm getting plenty of Strawberry taste:D.

IPJuice

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Didn't have FW Bavarian Cream so I used TFA

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I adjusted my final recipe. I left everything the same as original post other than TFA Strawberry( increased to 4%)and ethyl maltol(decreased to 1.75%). I found it to be great. I made 500ml so far after the adjustments and loved it. I am gonna do a gallon next batch.

It's on my short list.
Thanks for the recipe & adjustment recommendations.

VU Sponsors