Become a Patron!

Anyone use an Aris Pro

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone use an Aris Pro by Council of Vapor? Kind of a cool looking atty. Bigger air holes on the Pro version, but I've never heard any first hand experience with it. 45 bucks for an Authentic doesn't sound bad if it doesn't have any major drawbacks.

aris pro.jpg

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Pro's. Looks very cool.

Con's. The reviews I have found were done by Spinfuel (Spiteful) and IMHO the reviews are suspect.

Iliketurtles

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have an Aris and the Pro looks like it has same design problem i.e. the air flow can go straight to the driptip hole without hardly passing the coil/s. There is an easy line for the air to take straight from the air post to the suck hole. You can get the Aris to work quite well by putting the coil/s up above the center post but its a bit of a ball ache when an IGO-W plus will give you a decent vape for not much money. But the Aris does look cool and has a great driptip. It does produce a good amount of flavour if you coil it so the airflow must go round the coil/s but if you just chuck them in where it looks like they should go - you get not much of anything, you can see your vapor in the chamber though ha ha the vapor that you were hoping to vape on :D

VU Sponsors